• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

So guys. Martinez says no!!! Actually, what is with SSN suggesting that every manager we have been after have refused the job!!! RM was never offered the Villa job. He had preliminary talks. That is it!!

David Moyes into 2nd favourite with Skybet. 3/1. But not really anything to set the pulse racing.

Any other news

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whelan played it a corker.

As our statement Martinez knew at the beginning of the week, Whelan gives him till the end of the week then the day before knowing the type of person Martinez is starts blabbing, whipping out the ultimate guilt trip, all proper Villa nice etc etc etc.

Decision day comes and Martinez decided to continue at Wigan, surprise surprise.

Well played Whelan.

As for Villa fans, embarrassing themselves as always.

Always the worst case scenario ALWAYS!

One thing us Villa fans must have learnt by now is that the media chat shit.

Now that the season is over and players are on their jollies means the only real reportable story is the Villa manager role. And with Sports News available 24-7 its going to be in the limelight for a while yet.

GIVE IT TIME.

we must now and get RAFA IN and i am glad Roberto Martinez is not coming.

The worst possible thing to come out of Martinez not coming is the possibilty that fat bastard may have the slightest chance of getting into villa park.

McClaren has won things,managed in european competitions and the premier league. Whats the bloody hold up here?

Martinez has done jack shit and we wait around for two weeks.

I think even if we'd exhausted all other avenues available, McClaren still wouldn't be in the reckoning. I think the boat has sailed with that one and the fans have spoken.

Guy called AVFCMysterMan has picked up a following on Twitter & has just urged everyone to bet on Moyes..
:crylaugh: :bonk: :drowsy: :eek: :wow: :puke:

You alright mate?

Could very well be a mess around but here is his Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AVFCMysteryMan

Confirmed by the real MM (on another site) as 100% definitely NOT him. Just another WUM, from the looks of it.

Didnt want him anyway :lol:

Therefore, we have not met Roberto and we have not had the opportunity to discuss the vacant managerial role with him.

This should make Micky Quim eat his words the fat div. Was listening to talksport on my dinner break and him and the other bloke (dont even know his name) were saying that Martinez had turned us down because 'were a smaller club' than Wigan at this moment in time?!?!

Then a Villa fan rang in and said 'how do you know we even wanted him offered him the job?'.

To which 'Quinney' replied 'of course you offered it him, you sent dave whelan a letter nine days ago'

How does that prove we offered Martinez the job? Like i said, fat div.

:lol: let's keep kidding ourselves.

Martinez wasn't even interested in speaking to us, **** me!!

Bet the players are really looking forward to next season, bet downing has got his pen ready to sign a new deal.

We are looking a right shambles in the press.

McClaren has won things,managed in european competitions and the premier league. Whats the bloody hold up here?

Martinez has done jack shit and we wait around for two weeks.

I think even if we'd exhausted all other avenues available, McClaren still wouldn't be in the reckoning. I think the boat has sailed with that one and the fans have spoken.

The fans have not spoken. We have had no contact with him.

Every manager we have had for the last ten years has been booed at some point so what does it matter.

If this board are really making decisions based on what is being said on internet forums then that is weak and not what i call leadership.