• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a manager available who wants the job. He won a trophy and got to the uefa final in his first management job. Then in his next club management job he won the dutch league.

Can`t think of his name.

S TOP

T ELLING US

E VERY POST

V ALHALLA

E VERYTHING YOU

M ENTION IS

C RAP

C ANT BE

L ISTENIN

A GAIN

R EALLY..

E NOUGH NOW

N OB HEAD

Struggling near the end there?!

carling_cup_450x301.jpg

twente_1628357c.jpg

Impressive.

Moyes, Hughes, Martinez, Coyle, Lambert, Poyet, Hughton, Curbishley, Allardyce etc have never won a trophy, let alone a league title.

McClaren won't come. He knows what sort of reception he's liable to get from a significant proportion of Villa fans. Fans turning on you after half a season of crap results is one thing, but fans turning on you before you've even been interviewed for the vacant manager's post...

There is a manager available who wants the job. He won a trophy and got to the uefa final in his first management job. Then in his next club management job he won the dutch league.

Can`t think of his name.

Me either, but I'm pretty sure he goes by the alias Valhalla.

Give it a rest!! We're not hiring you!

Get off our forum and apply for one of these numerous 'foreign clubs' that you've had contract offers for!

Just chatting to an Evertonian and he seems convinced we're still in debt, is this true? (on topic because i'm talking to him about Moyes).

Can't say I know much about our economic situation, but I assumed we were in debt by quite a bit of money so I wouldn't find that very surprising at all to be honest.

Just chatting to an Evertonian and he seems convinced we're still in debt, is this true? (on topic because i'm talking to him about Moyes & how we have nothing to offer him in the way of signing players).

We have debts but they are sustainable a section of Everton fans believe we are heading for administration though :lol:

Can`t think of his name.

S TOP

T ELLING US

E VERY POST

V ALHALLA

E VERYTHING YOU

M ENTION IS

C RAP

C ANT BE

L ISTENIN

A GAIN

R EALLY..

E NOUGH NOW

N OB HEAD

Struggling near the end there?!

i love a happy ending

How about you wait and see, we could go and make the press out to be mugs next week. Unfortunately as usual you have no patience and choose to be negative about every situation going.

We could well do but at the moment we are looking foolish.

And even if it had been kept private it doesn't change the fact that a manager high on our short list and a manager in charge of a relegation fighting team had no interest in talking to us. That's not good.

Just chatting to an Evertonian and he seems convinced we're still in debt, is this true? (on topic because i'm talking to him about Moyes & how we have nothing to offer him in the way of signing players).

A club in debt does not splash out 24million on a striker in January. They said this all along we've got no money hence why MON walked when in reality it was the ridiculous wage bill which was the problem. Everton fans are clutching at straws and sound a bit like Rafa.

Just chatting to an Evertonian and he seems convinced we're still in debt, is this true? (on topic because i'm talking to him about Moyes).

Can't say I know much about our economic situation, but I assumed we were in debt by quite a bit of money so I wouldn't find that very surprising at all to be honest.

Hasn't Lerner loaned the money he invests in players instead of gifting it.

How about you wait and see, we could go and make the press out to be mugs next week. Unfortunately as usual you have no patience and choose to be negative about every situation going.

We could well do but at the moment we are looking foolish.

And even if it had been kept private it doesn't change the fact that a manager high on our short list and a manager in charge of a relegation fighting team had no interest in talking to us. That's not good.

Your Mrs is blatantly a Wigan fan aint she :crylaugh:

A club in debt does not splash out 24million on a striker in January. They said this all along we've got no money hence why MON walked when in reality it was the ridiculous wage bill which was the problem. Everton fans are clutching at straws and sound a bit like Rafa.

I think they must know surley Moyes has been there a long time now and reached his height of success with them.

He is my choice, from a perspective that he wont make out Villa owe him for being there and hes a good man manager.