• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

i asked @avfcmysterman what he would do if it isnt moyes. he said he wouldnt say it was 100% otherwise and if it isnt he would clean the blues cup with a toothbrush, lol

total bull crap, he knows **** all

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must bring Rafa Rijkaard or Moyes

We need a manager with a bit of a profile. Especially with a younger squad. We also need a manager with good connections in the transfer market.. thats why i would have liked to see who Gerrard Houllier would have purchased.

Time will tell.........

Whats next on this marvelous chapter of signing a manager. It is fun to read though.. farcical.. comical.. lies.. smokes and mirrors.. whatever we call it..

Taking a whole month to hire Hughes would be an embarassment after what's been going on to be fair.

Not only would it prove to the media that we're a midtable team, but Hughes himself has shown his inability to use money when there's loads given and he has an agent that could leave us problems in the future.

No thanks.

So guys. Martinez says no!!! Actually, what is with SSN suggesting that every manager we have been after have refused the job!!! RM was never offered the Villa job. He had preliminary talks. That is it!!

David Moyes into 2nd favourite with Skybet. 3/1. But not really anything to set the pulse racing.

Any other news

Like ive said before

Aston Villa is a poisoned chalice what decent football manager will want to come here

Lerner is tightening spending, trimming the wage structure and we have a squad that requires major surgery in nearly all departments that will require alot of money we cannot rely on our youngsters

The fans expectations are high i dont think they will be able to take such a mediocre season like the last one and if the manager coming in doesnt make an instant impact the groans of discontent will be heard about 8 - 10 games into the season

If your a prospective manager why would you want to take the challenge of course theres the wage inscentive but most of these managers are rich already

Of some of the options left I would be pretty happy with mclaren. I know he is hated but I have a feeling he would do a good job here. He has good all round experience aswell. Not all good but valuable experience none the less.

i asked @avfcmysterman what he would do if it isnt moyes. he said he wouldnt say it was 100% otherwise and if it isnt he would clean the blues cup with a toothbrush, lol

total bull crap, he knows **** all

He's a bluenose with that response.

McClaren has won things,managed in european competitions and the premier league. Whats the bloody hold up here?

Martinez has done jack shit and we wait around for two weeks.

I think even if we'd exhausted all other avenues available, McClaren still wouldn't be in the reckoning. I think the boat has sailed with that one and the fans have spoken.

The fans have not spoken. We have had no contact with him.

Every manager we have had for the last ten years has been booed at some point so what does it matter.

If this board are really making decisions based on what is being said on internet forums then that is weak and not what i call leadership.

Back to the blose boards for you son. Enjoy you summer hols!

Didnt want him anyway :lol:

Therefore, we have not met Roberto and we have not had the opportunity to discuss the vacant managerial role with him.

This should make Micky Quim eat his words the fat div. Was listening to talksport on my dinner break and him and the other bloke (dont even know his name) were saying that Martinez had turned us down because 'were a smaller club' than Wigan at this moment in time?!?!

Then a Villa fan rang in and said 'how do you know we even wanted him offered him the job?'.

To which 'Quinney' replied 'of course you offered it him, you sent dave whelan a letter nine days ago'

How does that prove we offered Martinez the job? Like i said, fat div.

The TROLLsport business model working perfectly again I see.

Taking a whole month to hire Hughes would be an embarassment after what's been going on to be fair.

No, it would just be complying with a 30 day clause Sparky has in his contract with Fulham.

Mind you, at the rate things are going this summer it wouldnt surprise me if we end up with Gerard Houllier as our new manager...

Rijkaard or Moyes for me. Its seems the most logical scenario after all the merry-go-round feelings we have endured over the past week or so.

Moyes has been very quiet. This seems different to last time. I have a gut feeling (no ITK) that Moyes will be our manager by next week.

Aston Villa is a poisoned chalice what decent football manager will want to come here

So it seems.

We don't want Martinez / Martinez doesn't want us. Fair play, nothing to moan about, end of story.

We don't want McClaren /

We don't want Hughes /

We don't want Benitez /

We don't want ...

We want Moyes / Moyes doesn't want us.

We want Ancelotti / Ancelotti doesn't want us.

I think the mods should lock this thread.

Since Oneil **** off, the last 12 months of on off looking for managers is unreal.

We are meant to have the best and most supportive owner in the country, top training ground,stadium and facilities, prob as much budget as anyone outsie the top 5, im not wearing my av specs here but really youd think any top manager outhere would walk over 5 miles of broken glass to stick match sticks in randolfs shit for that lot!