Italian Football

Troglodyte

Nice to have Venezia back in the Serie A. They have great looking kits and a new stadium on the way to replace the old one that i also like. They've also had a few Swedish players over the years. 

Edited by sne

52 minutes ago, sne said:

Nice to have Venezia back in the Serie A. They have great looking kits and a new stadium on the way to replace the old one that i also like. They've also had a few Swedish players over the years. 

Comical winning goal unless extra time wasn't included as Cittadella pushed everybody forward 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, sne said:

Safe to say Juve and CR7 are not on prefect terms atm.

Well CR7 is clearly Villa bound. Ward Powse and Ronaldo will improve our dead ball effectiveness ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2021 at 10:29, GarethRDR said:

Gonna throw it out now, but I think Fiorentina are nailed on for relegation next season.

Increasingly looking like the safest bet one could ever possibly hope to make.

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/06/2021 at 20:23, Xela said:

Well CR7 is clearly Villa bound. Ward Powse and Ronaldo will improve our dead ball effectiveness ;) 

Do you mean JWP to whip them in and Big Ron to head them in? 

Because the mega tanned one doesnt get many dead balls in these days. 

Out of interest who was more tanned Big Ron or CR7?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Impressive scoring record. 

A lot of the games recorded are small sided which explains a lot.

Not taking anything away from the kids potential, but scoring 5 goals a game in 5s isn’t as impressive and it’s a disingenuous stat.

Edited by a m ole

18 minutes ago, a m ole said:

A lot of the games recorded are small sided which explains a lot.

Not taking anything away from the kids potential, but scoring 5 goals a game in 5s isn’t as impressive and it’s a disingenuous stat.

I know it's youth football which is an anomaly and he might come to nothing but the strike rate is still impressive and we'd be ecstatic of we had a 13 year old in our academy thta had done this. 

To be honest I'm more impressed with what Moukoko has done at Dortmund. 

Edited by Rds1983

12 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I know it's youth football which is an anomaly and he might come to nothing but the strike rate is still impressive and we'd be ecstatic of we had a 13 year old in our academy thta had done this. 

To be honest I'm more impressed with what Moukoko has done at Dortmund. 

Absolutely, I just wish they were only counting 11s games in which I imagine he’s just as much an impressive anomaly statistically! 

• 4 weeks later...
Â