Italian Football

Troglodyte

• 2 weeks later...

when we beat leeds this friday, i'll be officially a roma fan next monday as they plan Milan, who are the only other side in the top 5 european leagues with a 100% record

• 3 weeks later...

Lazio in risk of being thrown out of the Serie A after breaching covid-19 rules by fielding players (Ciro Immobile, Lucas Leiva och Thomas Strakosha) in the league despite them testing positive and not being allowed to play in the CL. If Lazio can't explain how the test can show different results for the league and UEFA then they risk fines, point deduction or even exclusion from the league.

Edited by sne

41 minutes ago, sne said:

Lazio in risk of being thrown out of the Serie A after breaching covid-19 rules by fielding players (Ciro Immobile, Lucas Leiva och Thomas Strakosha) in the league despite them testing positive and not being allowed to play in the Europa league. If Lazio can't explain how the test can show different results for the league and UEFA then they risk fines, point deduction or even exclusion from the league.

Slap on the wrists, maybe a 3 point deduction.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

all 3 are missing today

Yeah, they've tested positive for covid both last week and this week. I mean it will be interesting to see how Lazio perform.

Cesare Prandelli back at the helm at Fiorentina after a long-overdue sacking for Iachini.  Unlikely that, a decade on, he's going to drag La Viola back up to giddy heights of European football but at the very least, the most purple jacket you will ever see in your life™ will likely be making a return.

Hunden i Påsen -

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Napoli finally won their appeal for the 3-0 forfeit game the lost against Juve after not being allowed to travel. Game will be played and Napoli get back the point they got docked.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â