Italian Football

Troglodyte

Why don't all of the final Serie A games kick off at the same time? It's almost like an open invitation for...match fixing.

In other news, I love the city of Bergamo so I hope Atalanta qualify for the CL. Gollini has been playing recently too.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Why don't all of the final Serie A games kick off at the same time? It's almost like an open invitation for...match fixing.

In other news, I love the city of Bergamo so I hope Atalanta qualify for the CL.

Was the same in La Liga, it's baffling.

17 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

In other news, I love the city of Bergamo so I hope Atalanta qualify for the CL. Gollini has been playing recently too.

Me too beautiful place, always great to see new teams as well. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Mad last 10 minutes in the Inter-Empoli game. Handanovic must be most underrated keeper in europe, was huge for Inter in injury time.

Meelan miss out on CL again.

Slovenia fans must be pissed off. Produce 2 world class players and both are goalkeepers 😂😂

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

A complete circus at this point. Xia type spending on random players didn't work.

Seemed a lot of Fantasy Football signings like Calhanoglu, Rodrigue, etc. Bonucci being below standard didnt help either transfer wise 

Havent seen Milan much recently but when I have they are desperate in midfield 

54 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Should have happened last season, the bastards.

Europe was so close for you too.

If only Torino, Lazio, Samp, Bologna, Sassuolo, Udinese, SPAL, Parma and Cagliari also got done for FFP. :trollface:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Reminds me of the safety sign I saw on my one trip to San Siro some years ago that, roughly translated, said somethings along the lines of "We politely request that you refrain from bringing firearms into the stadium".

At least they asked nicely, I suppose.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Zatman said:

Said it last few months I didnt think De Ligt was as good a defender as people expected, he had a nightmare debut for Juventus. All over the place and at fault for all 3 goals

He's still a kid, they bought him for potential and the next 10 years.

But a huge gamble paying that much for potential.

• 4 weeks later...
Â