Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bit of an embarrassing one here, about things in the bedroom with my wife when doing things that two consenting adults do during the mating season. I’ve always been a silent lover , ya know keep my emotions locked in, and left all that stuff to her. Been the same with past partners and one night stands so nothing new there. I’ve found as I’ve got older and on the last few months more so I’ve started being more vocal . Letting out moans and groans as the action heats up. Man to man, if we can say that nowadays, but is that the norm ? Do any of you moan or groan . I’m not on about moaning about your dinner , or groaning because you’ve stubbed your toe on corner of bed. Ya know what I mean . Finding it very embarrassing and struggle to look my wife in face after . 

It's usually The Mrs groaning. Groaning as I plead for sex. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

Bit of an embarrassing one here, about things in the bedroom with my wife when doing things that two consenting adults do during the mating season. I’ve always been a silent lover , ya know keep my emotions locked in, and left all that stuff to her. Been the same with past partners and one night stands so nothing new there. I’ve found as I’ve got older and on the last few months more so I’ve started being more vocal . Letting out moans and groans as the action heats up. Man to man, if we can say that nowadays, but is that the norm ? Do any of you moan or groan . I’m not on about moaning about your dinner , or groaning because you’ve stubbed your toe on corner of bed. Ya know what I mean . Finding it very embarrassing and struggle to look my wife in face after . 

PM

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Nowt wrong with making a bit of noise mate. Lets her know you’re enjoying yourself, a lot of women like it. 

• Like 2

To give you a non-jokey answer, this is nothing to be ashamed of at all. Sounds are all part of the fun, and there’s nothing wrong with letting her know you’re enjoying it. 

• Like 4

Why is it so hard to buy round tuits ?

I tried about 8/9 shops today and every single one was sold out of round tuits, all the shops had plenty of square tuits,oblong tuits and even octogon tuits,but no round tuits.How is a person supposed to get anything done if he/she cant get a round tuit ?

2 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Why is it so hard to buy round tuits ?

I tried about 8/9 shops today and every single one was sold out of round tuits, all the shops had plenty of square tuits,oblong tuits and even octogon tuits,but no round tuits.How is a person supposed to get anything done if he/she cant get a round tuit ?

Oh, come on. Easily available on Amazon: 

Screenshot_2022-10-20-16-09-36-57_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg

I saw a small row of 3 shops recently - a tattoo parlour, a vape shop and a discount booze place. That was it. On a main road. 

Is there a more depressing combo?

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I saw a small row of 3 shops recently - a tattoo parlour, a vape shop and a discount booze place. That was it. On a main road. 

Is there a more depressing combo?

Bookies for the full hit

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 19:02, Wainy316 said:

What is the conversion success rate of door to door canvassing Jehovah’s Witnesses?

On 19/08/2022 at 19:22, bielesibub said:

Love this thread, the god and the satan thing has always floated my boat (hence the ridiculous profile name). About 20 years ago I had a very interesting conversation with the door step Jehovahs witnesses about god vs satan, they bleated out that satan was responsible for some really horrid things - 'like what?', i asked - after some thinking, they came back with he got man cast out from the garden of eden. I nodded and enquired 'but who was it that destroyed whole cities? created plagues? poisoned his people? Drove people from their lands? demanded the first born of families? caused an almighty flood' - silence ...  'do you think you could be supporting the wrong team?', I enquired.

They failed horribly with me (see quote from All-Purpose Religion thread) 

A few years old now, but I remember reading this about unhealthy high streets -

A league table ranking 70 towns and cities has been published by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) and Wolverhampton came sixth in the league of shame.

The RSPH looked at how many fast food restaurants, tanning salons, bookmakers and loan shops were on high streets. The study also counted how many leisure centres and health services were available to counteract the negatives.

Dudley Street has two bookmakers, with fast food restaurants such as McDonalds and Greggs dominating the eating options available. And there are a further eight bookies on a 200m stretch from Princess Street to Queen Square.

While the figures will not come as a surprise to many - Broad Street in particular has long been regarded one of the worst city centre streets in the country with its sex shops and kebab houses - they will be a blow to Wolverhampton City Council bosses who are trying to implement health-based initiatives alongside a multi-million pound revamp of the city centre.

Link

The criteria covers a few different types of establishments, as in the case of the detriment to Wolverhampton’s Broad Street, having sex shops located there.

Apparently they were there anyway, so the article says. 

:ph34r:

Not a full on wondering, more a musing.

I saw The Chase last night and a fact that the first vending machine was invented 2000 years ago by Hero of Alexandria was mentioned. The machine dispensed holy water.

I had never heard that fact before. What is slightly unusual is that today I listened to a podcast where the exact same fact was brought up in passing. The episode I was listening to is 18 months old.

It’s always slightly odd when that sort of coincidence happens. Kinda similar to when you think of someone you haven’t seen in months or years but they unexpectedly cross your path a week later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â