Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I'm going to make it my mission to eat a penguin at some point. Only because they're **** useless. Obviously a species that isn't in any way threatened conservationally. It appears that Argentina might be my best bet to find one on a menu.

I am led to believe that all seabirds with a diet of fish taste very nasty indeed.

That's as may be. But this is gone beyond taste and curiosity. I'm doing this to tick a box. A spiteful box.

I'm going to make it my mission to eat a penguin at some point. Only because they're **** useless. Obviously a species that isn't in any way threatened conservationally. It appears that Argentina might be my best bet to find one on a menu.

I am led to believe that all seabirds with a diet of fish taste very nasty indeed.

That's as may be. But this is gone beyond taste and curiosity. I'm doing this to tick a box. A spiteful box.

Having eaten guinea pig and dog amongst others I'm game for anything so I'll join you in the penguin feast

• Like 1

mcvitiespenguin2_p1.jpg

Never had one ?

penguin-oh-no-you-didnt-awesomegifs.gif

Vote of no confidence for BOF as a moderator? I can't trust someone who thinks this about penguins...

I always wonder if Christian Vieri had joined the club in 1998,  what would the following years have been like. Rumours were that Deadly Doug was close to getting him.

I still wonder where we would be now had Sneijder joined the club tbh.

One of life's little mysteries......

One of lives little mysteries......

I'm pretty sure the first one is correct but I don't know why.  Can any of my fellow semantics enthusiasts give me their opinion?  Are they both correct?

Edited by troon_villan

Â