Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I think theres another aspect to hearing aids not currently mentioned

It's ok resting some apparatus on the bridge of your nose all day but having to stick something in or around your ears all day is a step further

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

hearing aids

Another Villatalk diagnosed illness. We are changing the world

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Especially as you don't lose your hearing from too much masturbating

What? 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Especially as you don't lose your hearing from too much masturbating

Ha! That just tells me you haven’t unlocked the next level.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Ha! That just tells me you haven’t unlocked the next level.

Another level? that sounds handy.

• Like 1

Something else about hearing aids vs glasses. It's really easy to test if people need glasses, and damn hard to work out which frequencies need tweaking with hearing aids.

17 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Why does nobody ever sneeze when delivering a speech, presenting live TV or doing football punditry etc?

I feel like I have seen this happen on tv. A very rare occurrence though.

I suppose I might counter it by asking how often does the average person sneeze? I know it seems commonplace but I can’t remember the last time I did, maybe once in the last week or two?

4 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I feel like I have seen this happen on tv. A very rare occurrence though.

I suppose I might counter it by asking how often does the average person sneeze? I know it seems commonplace but I can’t remember the last time I did, maybe once in the last week or two?

You clearly don’t have hayfever

13 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

You clearly don’t have hayfever

When I do sneeze, it’s 3 or 4 at a time. But yeah it’s rare, I think I’m more bothered by dust than hay fever.

51 minutes ago, colhint said:

Why has no-one mentioned Happy Rotterdam day

Because I was so pissed I still can’t remember the date :D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Because I was so pissed I still can’t remember the date :D 

I don't think I've been as drunk since as I was that night. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't get the delusional sense of taste that seems to take hold of people when they cook something and post the photos on social media, and yet entirely miss the fact that it looks like ... well, a dog's chunder. A distant friend of mine posted this today to celebrate his newfound love of cooking -- and that's lovely, I know, who would knock that? -- but this photo, well, it's repulsive to me. Don't others see this? Maybe all sort of single-guy-at-home "risottos" look this way?

YUK.jpg

Edited by Marka Ragnos

40 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don't get the delusional sense of taste that seems to take hold of people when they cook something and post the photos on social media, and yet entirely miss the fact that it looks like ... well, a dog's chunder. A distant friend of mine posted this today to celebrate his newfound love of cooking -- and that's lovely, I know, who would knock that? -- but this photo, well, it's repulsive to me. Don't others see this? Maybe all sort of single-guy-at-home "risottos" look this way?

YUK.jpg

It’s nice that he took a photo half way through cooking it :D 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

YUK.jpg

Pavement omlette outside a Spoons on a Friday night that. I'm not being fooled by the 'Omelette or Vomit' test. No chance.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Pavement omlette outside a Spoons on a Friday night that. I'm not being fooled by the 'Omelette or Vomit' test. No chance.

I've been told that there is a difference between the ones on the pavement and the ones served inside. Can't see it myself. At least you are not in a Spoons for one of them.

• Haha 2

Â