Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I’m not planning on watching any of it.

Couldn’t tell you what days England are playing on. Now that I think about it, I’ve forgotten who’s in England’s group.

That might change if Mings or Watkins make the squad (so it’s not going to change). Hope the Villa players who are going do well, if I’m out having a drink and the company I’m keeping want to watch a game, fine.

Otherwise, I’m more likely to watch whatever Christmas film is on.

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I often see things celebrating how amazing it was. Yesterday was an article explaining why it was the best world cup of all time. 

Id rank it as the worst (in my lifetime anyway)

Okay, now you've prompted me to rank the ones I remember:

2006, 1998, 2018, 2002, 1994, 2014, 2010

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Bicks in hating something that most people like shocker

In this case, though, he is right.

Maybe we should do a ranking of our top 10 Bicks verdicts. A whirlwind tour through the Beatles, international football and taxi etiquette 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

In this case, though, he is right.

Maybe we should do a ranking of our top 10 Bicks verdicts. A whirlwind tour through the Beatles, international football and taxi etiquette 

Maybe we should. Are you busy tonight? 

10 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Okay, now you've prompted me to rank the ones I remember:

2006, 1998, 2018, 2002, 1994, 2014, 2010

1990, 1994, 2006, 1998, 2002, 2014, 2018, 2010

On 12/10/2022 at 19:46, Stevo985 said:

Why do so many people hold the 2010 world cup in such high regard? 

It was shit

My least favourite. 

Italia 90 will always be my favourite. 

Is there still a musical genre called 'heavy metal'? 

It seems to have become plain 'metal' (with a seemingly infinite number of subgenres - black metal, death metal, speed metal, etc., but not 'heavy'). 

Perhaps folk/acoustic music should be rebadged as 'wood'? Electronica could be 'silicon'. Further suggestions welcome. 

Just now, mjmooney said:

It seems to have become plain 'metal' (with a seemingly infinite number of subgenres - black metal, death metal, speed metal, etc., but not 'heavy'). 

Perhaps folk/acoustic music should be rebadged as 'wood'? Electronica could be 'silicon'. Further suggestions welcome. 

Apparently I listen to farm emo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Can't believe you left out pirate metal. 

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Was out last weekend with mates , on an all day session , during which time there was a song by the Police played , followed by a discussion about how we’d would see them if they reformed … conversation about  Budapest ,as we had all been there a few months ago …got back to the hotel much later  and we both said  about how our ears were ringing from the live music 

wake up later , check my emails , first one is advertising tickets to see Sting in concert.. in Budapest  , second one is advertising tickets to see , Living Well with Tinnitus: A Book Signing Event with Dr Hashir Aazh & Professor Brian C.J. Moore

i dunno … I could swear my phone is eavesdropping on me , but then again I didn’t get any emails telling me where I’d could see foxy teenager lesbians mud wrestling , so maybe it was just pure coincidence 

A mate of mine was asking if you'd found out where you could see see foxy teenager lesbians mud wrestling? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

i dunno … I could swear my phone is eavesdropping on me , but then again I didn’t get any emails telling me where I’d could see foxy teenager lesbians mud wrestling , so maybe it was just pure coincidence 

it didn't quite hear you correctly

Et-UWUKOXUAIuvea.jpg

• Haha 1

Bit of an embarrassing one here, about things in the bedroom with my wife when doing things that two consenting adults do during the mating season. I’ve always been a silent lover , ya know keep my emotions locked in, and left all that stuff to her. Been the same with past partners and one night stands so nothing new there. I’ve found as I’ve got older and on the last few months more so I’ve started being more vocal . Letting out moans and groans as the action heats up. Man to man, if we can say that nowadays, but is that the norm ? Do any of you moan or groan . I’m not on about moaning about your dinner , or groaning because you’ve stubbed your toe on corner of bed. Ya know what I mean . Finding it very embarrassing and struggle to look my wife in face after . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bit of an embarrassing one here, about things in the bedroom with my wife when doing things that two consenting adults do during the mating season. I’ve always been a silent lover , ya know keep my emotions locked in, and left all that stuff to her. Been the same with past partners and one night stands so nothing new there. I’ve found as I’ve got older and on the last few months more so I’ve started being more vocal . Letting out moans and groans as the action heats up. Man to man, if we can say that nowadays, but is that the norm ? Do any of you moan or groan . I’m not on about moaning about your dinner , or groaning because you’ve stubbed your toe on corner of bed. Ya know what I mean . Finding it very embarrassing and struggle to look my wife in face after . 

It's ok just wheel it back in the cupboard and make the the grinning face stare at the wall 

• Like 3

Â