Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Btw Villaninoz, I'd love an appt of Klinsmann but now that Randy has gotten a taste of what life is like when the local fans don't respect his choice of manager I doubt he sticks his neck out for Jurgen.

WHY?

What in the name of **** christ has he done that makes him a good candidate?

Let's see. He let Loew sort out the German team for WC 06 while he played to the cameras the whole time.

Oh and he was a failure at Bayern.

Yes. What a fan-****-tastic choice for next Villa manager!

Give me 100 McClarens ahead of Klinnsman thx

Calm yourself Kiwivillan or you may have to take a severance package for having a heart ailment just like Hou! Besides opinions are sort of like assholes. Everyone has one. Most of them stink. I stated mine and I'm not all that fond of yours.

I'd like Klinsmann. Kill me. You can say what you like about 2006 but the man changed the mindset of the German National team. He moved the set up to figuring out how to intergrate youth with experience and Loew reaped the benefit of that this past WC.

Klinsmann has a philosophy on how to train and how to play. And yes Bayern was a horrible disaster when he was sacked. I think they fell all the way to THIRD just 3 points off first, was it? He was following a legend and it didn't sit too well with the old guard at the club. Sounds familiar with the resistance Houllier was met with from the old boys. But you wanting a 100 McLarens versus one Klinsmann is something I just can't wrap my feeble little brain around but I won't have a heart attack about it. :winkold:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah! Villaninoz I think we were a few minutes apart on replying to Kiwi! Solid post there from you. Still too bad Jurgen won't be coming to Villa. Some will be glad apparently but you and I can cry into our beers, I guess.

I just can't quit on Carlo just yet though. I hear singing but I can't quite make out if it's coming from a fat lady or not :lol:

I have exclusive ITK news.

Seriously, this is the real deal.

But I can't reveal it until 4am tomorrow morning. And you can only read it if you're standing in a bucket on one leg pouring marmalade over yourself whilst singing Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon.

But I can't reveal it until 4am tomorrow morning. And you can only read it if you're standing in a bucket on one leg pouring marmalade over yourself whilst singing Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon.

Suspicious :detect: ..........yet strangely plausible.

It's going to be a looooonnnnggg day. Could I sing 'someone like you'?

I'll give you the source if you sing that, but not the info.

Treacle instead of marmalade will get the info but not the source.

You can work something out between yourselves after that.

I'll give you the source if you sing that, but not the info.

Treacle instead of marmalade will get the info but not the source.

You can work something out between yourselves after that.

Absolute BS..you cant pour marmalade surely to god? the rest im with thou.