Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw jurgen klingsman's name is floating around

I popped a fiver on him earlier in the week at 50/1 just out of blind madness. Be a lovely £255 back if it comes off :D

Didn't realise that Klinnsman had Premier League managerial exp.

Where did they say premier league managerial experience? The phrase is a manager with premier league experience. NOT premier league managerial experience.

Anyway, my bet was when I was pissed and thought fook it.

Oh, ok...So they will choose someone with Prem Exp playing wise. I see.

You really haven't been reading my posts regards Klinsmann at all have you?

I stated I put a punt on him when I was pissed and thought '**** it'. How the hell you've turned this into a debate about premiership experience is beyond me?!?

you are looking fare too DEEP into what I've said mate.

Not at all fella. Not at all. I was just merely stating that Mat Kendrick tweeted that the two candidates in question have prem league exp...Hense, not Klinnsman. You obviously didn't see the tweet msg before you sent your message, and I thought you had. Just a crossing of wires my friend. No harm done.

Lets fool the bookies and put £100 on Fergie and make him odds on favourite,imagine the headlines all over the world..........Fergie is favourite for Villa job ! LOL

May take a little more than £100 but great idea!!! :lol::lol:

Not at all fella. Not at all. I was just merely stating that Mat Kendrick tweeted that the two candidates in question have prem league exp...Hense, not Klinnsman. You obviously didn't see the tweet msg before you sent your message, and I thought you had. Just a crossing of wires my friend. No harm done.

Klinsman has no Premier League Experience? Who was that playing for Spurs at the end of his playing career then? Are there two Jurgen Kinsman's, I think we should be told.

Or to put it less sarcastically, the point being made was that Matt Kendrick didn't say Premier League Managerial Experience. In fact Klinsmann isn't a bad bet as he was RL's original 1st choice before MON was appointed by Ellis.

Bookies odds mean sweet FA :bang:

Explain...

In the context of who is actually going to be the next Villa manager these constantly flucuating odds don't mean anything. All they prove is that everyone, bar those on the inside, haven't got a foggiest.

McClaren going odds on favourite means that people are, for some strange reason, putting money on him. I say strange reason, they are putting money on him because they're believing the latest media rumour. There's not a chance in hell we'll appoint Steve McClaren and as I've said a couple of pages back from this - I'm still a firm believer that Carlo Ancelotti will be unveiled as the new Villa manager.

Oh and if they are being interviewed tomorrow - then thats Mark Hughes effectively ruled out.

Am i one of the few on here that would be quite gutted if Hughes has been ruled out?

With all the crazy names being banded about me; no not at all.

I'd take Hughes now to be quite honest. Yes, the way he left Fulham was a little bit below the belt..But, I blame his agent, not him.

The sooner he gets rid of him the better. The guy is a liability.

My perfect Wednesday lunchtime...

Villa announce Ashley Young has been sold for £25m

Villa give that 25m to Bolton in return for Owen Coyle, Gary Cahill and Danial Sturridge

I get word that my job interview from the previously day was successful

Please God.... Just this once

Klinsman has no Premier League Experience? Who was that playing for Spurs at the end of his playing career then? Are there two Jurgen Kinsman's, I think we should be told.

Or to put it less sarcastically, the point being made was that Matt Kendrick didn't say Premier League Managerial Experience. In fact Klinsmann isn't a bad bet as he was RL's original 1st choice before MON was appointed by Ellis.

Alright fella....Calm down! We're all on the same side here. :D

I maybe mis-read it. I would have thought, it would have to be someone with managerial experience in the Premiership...Not playing. Silly me.

I am quite aware that Klinnsman played for Spurs. I should, my uncle is a season ticket holder and I have been watching Villa at WHL for years.

Oh and if they are being interviewed tomorrow - then thats Mark Hughes effectively ruled out.

Am i one of the few on here that would be quite gutted if Hughes has been ruled out?

I'm sure he could do a job for us, but seems he's not the No.1 target.

With all the crazy names being banded about me; no not at all.

I'd take Hughes now to be quite honest. Yes, the way he left Fulham was a little bit below the belt..But, I blame his agent, not him.

The sooner he gets rid of him the better. The guy is a liability.

I don't think it was below the belt, it was 'crunch time' and he HAD to make a decision. He chose not to extend his contract, and so he left. Fulham were 100% aware that Hughes's departure was a possibility from day one.

For the record, now that Ancelotti has ruled himself out, I'd be happy if we got Hughes.

Btw jurgen klingsman's name is floating around

Please, please, please let Klinsmann be the one getting interviewed! Been my number 1 pick for a long time and even lat summer he was the one i wanted in. brilliant with the youth and plays great football to watch. has the experience from playing in the premiership so meets the criteria......

Come on Randy, you know it makes sense!

NottingVilla isn't going to say anything worthy of staying up untill 3am for and if you think differently then this whole managerial saga must be really getting to you.

It'll just be another "ITK" rumour from a friend of a friend of a friend who knows a friend who knows someone who works at the Club (as a cleaner)

I'm off. Viva Carlo!