Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox Soccer Channel had the Friedel to Spurs thing last week as their 'exclusive'. Their nightly news programme starts at 9pm here in Chicago which is 3am in UK. I'm assuming any news will show up on that.

I hope you're watching then mjames and keep us all posted!!! :lol::lol:

Fox Soccer Channel had the Friedel to Spurs thing last week as their 'exclusive'. Their nightly news programme starts at 9pm here in Chicago which is 3am in UK. I'm assuming any news will show up on that.

I hope you're watching then mjames and keep us all posted!!! :lol::lol:

I have it on, nothing so far. :|

Can only be posted after 3 AM, so it could be any time starting now, until and including the press conference introducing the new manager, the end of civilization as we know it, etc.

I have no stomach for the lame ass fox soccer report! I think it originates out of Los Angeles. I should drive over and clock these twits.

Btw Villaninoz, I'd love an appt of Klinsmann but now that Randy has gotten a taste of what life is like when the local fans don't respect his choice of manager I doubt he sticks his neck out for Jurgen.

Haven't given up hope for Carlo. Ascolta il Holte cantare il tuo nome, Carlo!

Btw Villaninoz, I'd love an appt of Klinsmann but now that Randy has gotten a taste of what life is like when the local fans don't respect his choice of manager I doubt he sticks his neck out for Jurgen.

WHY?

What in the name of **** christ has he done that makes him a good candidate?

Let's see. He let Loew sort out the German team for WC 06 while he played to the cameras the whole time.

Oh and he was a failure at Bayern.

Yes. What a fan-****-tastic choice for next Villa manager!

Give me 100 McClarens ahead of Klinnsman thx

Give me 100 McClarens

God, now there's a scary prospect!

It's a new form of currency - I think the exchange rate is

100 Mclarens = 1 New Zealand Dollar

WHY?

What in the name of **** christ has he done that makes him a good candidate?

Let's see. He let Loew sort out the German team for WC 06 while he played to the cameras the whole time.

Oh and he was a failure at Bayern.

Yes. What a fan-****-tastic choice for next Villa manager!

Give me 100 McClarens ahead of Klinnsman thx

This..

he created a youth movement to breathe life into an aging squad on the heels of a disastrous showing at Euro 2004.

this...

He announced a squad of young players for the 2006 World Cup, basing his selection policy on performance, not reputation.

this...

Afterward, Franz Beckenbauer, previously a strident critic of Klinsmann's, declared his desire to see Klinsmann continue as coach. There was also widespread public support for Klinsmann due to his team's spirit and attacking style of play. The team's strong performance is thought by some to have renewed national pride and restored Germany's reputation as a top footballing nation. Due to his success coaching the national team, Klinsmann was awarded the Bundesverdienstkreuz. He was even referred to as "Kaiser", a term meaning "emperor" in German, usually reserved for German footballing greats, e.g. Franz Beckenbauer.

this...

Klinsmann helped design a new player development and performance center for Bayern and then launched into molding the team for the Bundesliga and UEFA Champions League campaigns. Under his guidance, Bayern reached the quarter final of the Champions League, losing to eventual champion FC Barcelona.

and this...

Bayern’s record during the 2008/2009 UEFA Champions League was 6 wins, 3 draws, and 1 loss (to Barcelona). In the Bundesliga, Bayern was only 3 points out of first place, with 5 matches to play, when Klinsmann was replaced as head coach due to a difference of opinion with the club’s Board of Directors

----------------G---W---D---L---%---

Total Career 79 45 17 15 56.96%

A total win ratio of almost 57%, i think thats pretty damn good!

your last line in your post sums you up to be honest, i don't think anyone on here wants 1 Mclaren and here you are saying you would take 100....come clean now, are you Steve Mclaren in disguise??