Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Oh and if they are being interviewed tomorrow - then thats Mark Hughes effectively ruled out.

Am i one of the few on here that would be quite gutted if Hughes has been ruled out?

With all the crazy names being banded about me; no not at all.

I'd take Hughes now to be quite honest. Yes, the way he left Fulham was a little bit below the belt..But, I blame his agent, not him.

The sooner he gets rid of him the better. The guy is a liability.

Kia Joorabchian does seem as dodgy as they get ..but ... I think Hughes leaving Fulham way he did was as much to do with Fulham **** up contract wise. Al Fayed agreeing to a one year get out clause was blatantly as much to do with him protecting his own interest if they ever went down / doing stuff on the cheap as it was with Hughes imo.

I dont really see what Hughes doing as that wrong - its also rumoured he wanted to sign some striker for £10 million from some Spanish side (i forget the name /details) and was told no which is part of why he walked.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really want to go to sleep but as said above it really is getting to me

im glued to the laptop all day constantly refreshing and checing other sites

iv come to the conclusion noone has the foggiest

sure is exciting though....

i can also see notting villa laghing as he posted up the 3am thing

well i'll be up at 3am....well 3am in England, midday here in Aus......come on NottingVilla, tell me that the exclusive is Klinsmann coming......Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't he live in the US or at least spend a lot of time there? makes total sense then that the Yank paper has the exclusive...

That's it, i've talked myself into it....50 quid going on Klinsmann as next manager! sod it make that 100!!!!

:thumb: :notworthy: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Straight answer - NottVilla, or is it VillaNott, claims to have information that he can only disclose at 3am due to an excluse American newspaper story.

Cynical answer - A whole lot of nothing will happen at 3am

I thought Klinnsmann from the start would be a decent shout, only because of the easy link with Randy and america and Klinsmann being wanted before MON. would be a good manager for us I reckon and he would be hungry to show his pedigree in England. He could help young perfect the art of diving also.