Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa is a weird one for me. I do not want him at the club but I think if he could tweak his methods and mentality he would be an amazing manager. Really do not want anyone scouse related at the club again though!

Paul Sturrock. Now that is a joke!!! Victor Chandler is known for putting ridiculous odds. I won £800 last year on a 800/1 bet when Neil Robertson was losing 12-6 in the snooker. Anyway, I still think Carlo's our man!!

Dont know if i'd be pleased i'd won or gutted i didnt stick a tenner on it

Carlo is still 5/1 at Stan James - feck it, i'm going to stick a ton on it

Well I hope you'll be collecting by Tuesday. Just to help you I cancelled out any chance of Moyes by having a tenner on him a while back.. :)

prob bull but hey :) .. also didnt put the link as didnt know if u could use other chat forums site o n here???

Ancelotti – Next Villa Manager?

An anonymous sources is suggesting that ex Chelsea and AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti is set to become the new Villa boss within the next week.

The highly rated Italian is apparently top of Villa owner Randy Lerner’s wishlist, and is set for talks this coming week.

Mr Ancelotti has not hid the fact that he would like to stay in English football after his time in London with Chelsea. With Fulham and Villa the only other 2 Premier League teams without a current boss that limits the double winners choices.

The Italian is said to be staying in a hotel close to Villa’s training groud at Bodymoor Heath from Monday.

As stated above this is from a unconfirmed but usually reliable source. The same person gave AVillaFan the information of Martin O’Neil’s departure 48hours before it was confirmed. However, I will still advise to take this information with a pinch of salt until anything comes directly from the club.

Ancelotti would be a great statement of intent from the club!! I think he would attract good players and would take the club forward! My only concern would be that he would be off when a bigger job becomes available if he does not have instant success with Villa! But he would still be my first choice, followed very closely by David Moyes!!! A big no no to Steve 'Wally with a Brolly' McLaren!!