dudevillaisnice

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

They really do need a Pienaar/Baines/Osman in their team right now to be fair. Too many big money players not delivering right now.

I agree, Everton have lost their identity. Was always a tough team and never rolled over. 

At moment they have no fight or character. Nobody to actually trust. Osman, Hibbert, Fellaini etc werent great players but could trust them for effort

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Keyblade said:

They really do need a Pienaar/Baines/Osman in their team right now to be fair. Too many big money players not delivering right now.

Baines in still there, injured I think though

Osman was a very underated player, I'd have loved him at Villa

Since Moyes left how many managers h

Ave they had? Martinez, koeman, BFS, Silva off the top of my head, they are doing what spurs did after hoddle left, they had santini, jol, ramos, AVB, redknapp and whoever else throwing money at average managers who actually didn't achieve much at other clubs, but were highly rated because they were foreign and played "attacking football" the fans demand

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Moise Kean Dad said he made a mistake joining Everton and wants out already 😳

Was going to post it in the Wes thread

Here we are slaughtering our own player on social media for getting a call up to the Brazil squad and there's kean struggling to get a consistent run in the team, 0 goals, dropped from the national team, wanting out... 

Its a shame cos out of all the business done by anyone this summer kean was the one I wanted to see the most as a neutral

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11862568/moise-kean-father160claims-strikers-transfer-to-everton-was-a-mistake

Speaking to Centro Suono Sport Kean senior, said: 'Sending my son to England was a mistake, because he's still too young, he's not feeling good at Everton, I didn't like this transfer.

"I hope he can come back to Italy as soon as possible, I hope he goes to Rome, but the important thing is that he comes back here."

Jean has also hit out at super-agent Mino Raiola who handles his son's affairs, saying: "I don't have a relationship with Raiola, I have never met him, I don't think he even wants to see me.

"He demanded my son's power of attorney when he was 14 and together with my ex-wife he wanted to take him to England.

"At Everton, where he is playing now, he is not settling in well. I think he was supposed to wait a few more years before he had an experience abroad.

"If there is a possibility for him to come back to Italy, I hope he can do that, so as not to ruin him."

Hasn't Kean been late to Everton team meetings and been fined?

I think there was a reason why Juventus led him go permanently at the age of 19. That being said, going abroad as a 19yo must be tough and will take a while to adapt. 

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Hasn't Kean been late to Everton team meetings and been fined?

I think there was a reason why Juventus led him go permanently at the age of 19. That being said, going abroad as a 19yo must be tough and will take a while to adapt. 

Graeme Souness made that point and some people accused him of being old school and racist for saying it

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Zatman said:

think it proves Ferguson is another Di Canio/Keane type manager. disgraceful man management and wasnt even injured

I don't think it was poor man management at all. The bloke was just wandering around like he couldn't be arsed. Did you watch the game? He was taking the **** piss.

On another note, it's reported that Ancelotti is in Merseyside. That'd be quite the coup for a club in Everton's position. Really makes me wonder about the times we have been down here looking for a new manager and we've ended up with the likes of **** McLeish and Captain Bellend.

• Like 2

Â