dudevillaisnice

14 hours ago, EverBlue86 said:

Considering  we've bid for Zaha and Kean, our front  4 could be come the windows closure:

Kean 

Richarlison   Siggurdsson    Zaha  

For me thats the best front 4 outside the top 6 

McGinn + 3 people off the street is superior.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

He's always been a wildly inconsistant player, can remember him having many games like that for Valencia. Barca still signed him for 40m.

Was more surprised Schnderlein started, I thought he was well down their pecking order but started 2/3 for them this season.

4 hours ago, Xela said:

The amount of money Everton have spent in the last few years and they still look a bit disjointed

Somebody said they have signed 15 £20million plus players in 3 years FFS

8 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Andre Gomes. Where to start with that? If I was an Everton fan I’d be furious with that performance from him. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he lost the ball more than retaining it last night. Most of his passes seemed to miss the man or run out of play. 

He really struggled with mobility of our midfield 3. Great to see from us, we got underneath both him and Schneiderlin. 

6 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Just didn't seem to have anything really. 

Only time they threatened is if one of their terrible crosses deflected to someone or the ball pinballed in the box. 

They rely too much on the full backs getting forward amd set pieces. They have somehow managed to collect a team of useless wingers

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

Just didn't seem to have anything really. 

Only time they threatened is if one of their terrible crosses deflected to someone or the ball pinballed in the box. 

Think you're being a tad harsh and it's easier to say after a victory but on another night they go away with a point at the very least. 

Although Heaton didn't have a shot to save, they had one cleared off the line, hit the post and missed a complete sitter, if that was the other way around I would be thinking "what if"...

That said, Calvert-Lewin as your main striker doesn't bode well.

• Like 2

Â