dudevillaisnice

I dont even think Moyes is that good!! So much media praise that everyone seems to be falling for. Its bollocks. Hes not won ought. Supposed to be doing it on a shoe string!! What??? Roy Hodgeson is doing it on a shoe string, Sean O'driscoll is doing it on a shoe string! Not Moyes. Theyre not achieving anything. Going backwards if anything

Hmmm, they always seem to overtake the Villa from a double figures points deficit.

I don't see us going backwards, so they definitely aren't.

Heitinga and Pienaar (probably our 2 best players this season) are both on 9 yellows, so if they get booked next week (the last game before the 10 deadline!!) they miss the game v you lot :(

Very likely to happen now...

I dont even think Moyes is that good!! So much media praise that everyone seems to be falling for. Its bollocks. Hes not won ought. Supposed to be doing it on a shoe string!! What??? Roy Hodgeson is doing it on a shoe string, Sean O'driscoll is doing it on a shoe string! Not Moyes. Theyre not achieving anything. Going backwards if anything

moyes is class. and as "shoe string" i think that he most definitely is! he has very little money to work with (yes he's spent money but his NET expenditure is very little - over the last 3 seasons they have a net expenditure of only £14m whereas over the same time period we have a net expenditure of £66m! (transferleague.co.uk)) so bearing this in mind i think it's fair to say moyes is pretty dam good and that everton aren't going backwards

as i have said before, MON should hang his head in shame if they finish above us despite the 15/20 point advantage we had

In negative spin World, yes. MON did a fantastic job in working up a 12 point lead over a side like Everton in the first place.

as i have said before, MON should hang his head in shame if they finish above us despite the 15/20 point advantage we had

In negative spin World, yes. MON did a fantastic job in working up a 12 point lead over a side like Everton in the first place.

No, it would be a disgrace if Everton finish above us again.

everton have lost key players and have less money, they've done amazingly to recover. it would be poor to finish below again. especially given Everton did well in a cup competition where they face proper teams too.

especially given Everton did well in a cup competition where they face proper teams too.

Not really sure what this is meant to mean to be honest.

I think what he means is in our FA cup run last year, we had a very hard run to the final playing Liverpool, yourselves, United, etc.

Whereas your run to the semi this year you have played all lower league teams and for the CC run you played "lesser" teams like Portsmouth and Blackburn.

I think that's what he meant by "proper" teams.

Anyway, if either Heitinga or Pienaar is out, they will be huge losses for us, huge...

EDIT: BTW, not saying I agree with what he said, just explaining it...just to clarify :winkold:

especially given Everton did well in a cup competition where they face proper teams too.

I think what he means is in our FA cup run last year, we had a very hard run to the final playing Liverpool, yourselves, United, etc.

Whereas your run to the semi this year you have played all lower league teams and for the CC run you played "lesser" teams like Portsmouth and Blackburn.

Anyway, if either Heitinga or Pienaar is out, they will be huge losses for us, huge...

EDIT: BTW, not saying I agree with what he said, just explaining it...just to clarify :winkold:

Very true AG.

Pienaar I really like and he scored a very nicely goal at VP last season. Hettinga missing would also be a plus as it would mean Hibbert at RB again! :D It's only West Ham you've got so wouldn't surprise me if you rested them.

BTW pretty sure you played Man. United's youth team in the cup semi, I remember Wellback hopelessly missing a few so you certainly played a weaker Manure team than we played in the carling cup final or what we'll face with Chelsea in a few weeks.

Does it not get fustrating that every season you start shit under Moyes?

Yes, it does. But, he structures his pre season training so that we come strong in the 2nd half of the season (like Sir Alex used to do with United) as it's when all the trophies and important stuff is played for. His theory being if your in form at these points, you are more likely to win trophies and stuff. It's all about "hanging in there" at the start of the season, so to speak. This season with all the injuries just made the start 1000 times worse.

Nah, Neville has been playing RB, Heitinga was CB up til Spurs. Since then it's been Heitinga in midfield and Jags/Distin at the back (forming a decent partnership there - 3 clean sheets on the bounce, when we couldn't buy one earlier this season).

United team against us in the semi was:

Foster, Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand, Fabio, Welbeck, Gibson, Anderson, Park, Macheda, Tevez. Subs: Evra for Fabio, Scholes for Park, Berbatov for Macheda.

Does it not get fustrating that every season you start shit under Moyes?

totally opposite than our manager :( . maybe we can have share managers and we have MON for the start and Moyes for the end of season and reverse every season

Â