dudevillaisnice

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

They're in trouble. 1 point from Fulham, Wolves and Arsenal at home and Sheffield United and us away with only 2 goals scored is shocking.

It’s beginning to look like clear blue water between them and Chelsea 4 points further up the table.

Loving it.

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

They're in trouble. 1 point from Fulham, Wolves and Arsenal at home and Sheffield United and us away with only 2 goals scored is shocking.

Dycheball for you. Offers nothing for a team with expectations

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Their only hope is Burnley, Sheff Utd and Luton continue to be truly, truly awful. 

They’re the next in line. Wolves and Bournemouth probably not far behind. 

Sheffield United are doing better than them though. They at least gave Spurs and City a game

Just now, Zatman said:

Sheffield United are doing better than them though. They at least gave Spurs and City a game

Fair, fair. If they do pick up points, Everton are in big trouble. Like I say, they’re the worst team from the league last year so I think their only chance of survival is if the three promoted clubs drop. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

After our cup game with them they have back to back home games against Luton and Bournemouth. 

Trying to resist viewing them as being already must win games, but only picking up say 1-2 points I dare say would be fairly horrific.

Bournemouth spanked them twice in a week last season from what i remember 

I have a feeling they will avenge that this year ans surely they will beat luton so couls see 6 points for them there

If the new American owners get Premier League approval that should make a huge difference to the club. I don't think they will stick with Dyche if results don't improve. 

They are in a battle but it's still early days to suggest they are doomed. They should have won the first two home games.

i don't think the prospective new owners will pass the Premier League's stringent ownership test rules.

Human rights issues but rich? No problem. Bombing civilians but rich? No problem. Smuggling heroin and burning down a referee's house but rich? No problem.

Potentially not being able to pay the wage bill and leaving us with a payment problem? Ownership rules failed.

777's financial history will have the Premier league very nervous - I can't see it happening.

Relegation is a real threat - but my word it's a competitive field this season - I can't believe Sheffield United have one point from five games and they aren't in the bottom three.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, PaulC said:

If the new American owners get Premier League approval that should make a huge difference to the club. I don't think they will stick with Dyche if results don't improve. 

They are in a battle but it's still early days to suggest they are doomed. They should have won the first two home games.

knowing 777's past ownership history, it will be a very negative difference. 

Â