dudevillaisnice

Too many seasons of treading water leads to this situation. Too many managers in too short a time .  I like Everton as a club but their fans are becoming insufferable. I would say that relegation might be the best thing for them but they have a 700 million black hole of a stadium . Onana you would get good money for and maybe Antony Gordon as well but the rest are either old OR injury prone or just plain  old AND  injury prone. 

2 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

West Ham away for them next. Fairly big game for both sides I think it’s fair to say.

After that, Everton have Arsenal home then Liverpool away.

Knowing Everton they'll lose to West Ham then beat Arsenal.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

It started to become apparent what a bunch of wrong'uns they have amongst their fan base when we played at Goodison last year.

The commentators would have you believe that was Buendia's fault. 

I literally cannot believe Lampard is still there. 

He's leading them straight to relegation. What were their board thinking when they appointed him and what on earth are they thinking now? 

If you're down the bottom then lose at home to the last placed team you're going down for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lampard has had 38 league games as their manager now, they've just taken 35 points from those games, with a negative 28 goal difference. Next two games for them are Arsenal and Liverpool.

Â