Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Anyone notice how the injuries are starting to creep up and how limited in quality options we are. Heskey, Bent, Cuellar all injured, Given just looks a matter of time, who next ?

Err no

Heskey is injured and a lot of people dont want him playing.

Cuellar has been out for ages and never gets a kick anyway

Bent has a niggle but its likely he'll play and even if he doesnt Gabby is in good form.

Given isnt injured.

But yeah who next? Nothing like trying to make a point about nothing to create a negative vibe.

Sure, adopt the Ostrich stance. Deny it.

Heskey (one of our best performers so far) INJURED

Cuellar INJURED

Bent & Given - both playing with INJURIES

Who next I say ?? My money would be on either Delph or Warnock

Anyone notice how the injuries are starting to creep up and how limited in quality options we are. Heskey, Bent, Cuellar all injured, Given just looks a matter of time, who next ?

Which is precisely the reason why we could be relegation candidates come christmas with that tough run of fixtures all it takes is a few injuries to key players like last season if anything were alot weaker this time round

Our squad simply isn't good enough and im sorry the buck has to stop with the board as they did not back the manager

They can dress it up all they want with their hollow PR but the squad really is in a shocking state investment was needed we will need additions in january thats for certain.

Lol, relegation candidates by Christmas. Yeah ok. :lol:

You laugh it off, and I hope you're right, but our squad is considerably smaller, and with less quality than previous seasons. A couple of injuries/loss of form to key men, and we could easily find ourselves dragged into a relegation fight. It was only the last couple games last season before we could fully relax about relegation. I hope that with McLeish's team spirit, we can batte through this season and keep out of it, but the chance of being dragged into the fight isn't beyond the realms of possiblity. Our dealings over the summer has brought our squad quality back with the also rans.

Err no

Heskey is injured and a lot of people dont want him playing.

Cuellar has been out for ages and never gets a kick anyway

Bent has a niggle but its likely he'll play and even if he doesnt Gabby is in good form.

Given isnt injured.

But yeah who next? Nothing like trying to make a point about nothing to create a negative vibe.

Sure, adopt the Ostrich stance. Deny it.

Heskey (one of our best performers so far) INJURED

Cuellar INJURED

Bent & Given - both playing with INJURIES

Who next I say ?? My money would be on either Delph or Warnock

Injuries are part and parcel of the game and most teams have about the same number. Its a squad game and Given injury apears to be a minor one considering he has played on. Most people wouldn't have Heskey in their first XI, although as you say he has been one of our better players. Bent again only appears to be a knock.

Don't see why you think there are going to be more. They just can happen.

Our squad simply isn't good enough and im sorry the buck has to stop with the board as they did not back the manager

We.Do.Not.Have.The.Money

They cannot back the manager if there is no money.

You can try and make it like there is a bad guy, but quite simply there is no bad guy.

Just not enough money.

'But what happens if we get loads of injuries?' - well we're in trouble, same as any other **** club barring teams like Man City who can afford to pay senior players huge wages and then not play them.

It's such a stupid bloody question that has been played to death.

Our squad has less depth than the teams we want to be competing with.

Hence we will be finishing below where we would like to as injuries will hurt us more than the likes of Spurs, Liverpool or even Stoke this season.

Stoke have a bigger squad this season as they want to take europa seriously. Spurs squad is smaller than last year along with europe. Our squad is smaller but taking that into account they really aren't much stronger than we are.

We.Do.Not.Have.The.Money

They cannot back the manager if there is no money.

You can try and make it like there is a bad guy, but quite simply there is no bad guy.

Just not enough money.

And the person whom has been in charge to ensure we have no money is?

Theres always a bad guy, or in Randy, an inept one.

Going back on topic again, I reckon Bent will be really fired up for the game tomorrow. Considering the abuse he took off them last season...

I think he is always fired up.. it's the lack of service which doesn't help and the manager doesn't look to be changing that anytime soon. 1 goal in 5 games tomorrow if he doesn't score.. 4 shots in 4 games (a shot per game) is poor for a striker whatever way you look at it.

You honestly believe that because we dont have fast amounts of money its because we're not generating it out of thin air?

No wonder Villa fans dont get it.

Obviously all the rich clubs were rich just from football and not from a massive beneficiary.

You honestly believe that because we dont have fast amounts of money its because we're not generating it out of thin air?

No.

I say that because, it was he that allowed the wages to get out of control, then passed the whole buck on to O'Neil, whom was only trying to follow Randy's aim of getting Champions league...

But since then the aims have changed.....

So whos fault is that?

The pixies?

I don't know how you can absolve MON of any blame. He's just as much to blame as Randy.

Im not, but one is more to blame than the other.

One is a hard nosed buisines man and the other a Football manager, whom was just doing his best, so it does not take a miricle to work out which one :winkold:

Anyways, back to Bent me thinks...

No.

I say that because, it was he that allowed the wages to get out of control, then passed the whole buck on to O'Neil, whom was only trying to follow Randy's aim of getting Champions league...

I'm sure had Randy told MON he couldn't spend money on this player and that player (which IMO is why he left) then MON would have walked a lot sooner than he did... and you'd be on here blaming Randy for not backing MON. So it's a lose lose situation for Randy really isnt it?

Â