Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Today we saw the bad side of Bent's game, if he isn't putting away those chances he doesn't offer enough to start. That being said I agree that he doesn't look 100%, hopefully the fonz plays a blinder against bolton so that Mcleish can rest bent next week and get better.

ps. i had a very brief chat with fabio pre-game & he too was of the opinion DB9 is far from 100% fit

was it a brief chat because he couldn't understand a word you were saying?

Yes probably. Can't really understand why he was at Villa yesterday ?

Saw a very smug looking Faulkner pre game too (No Randy again)

I can't see him putting up with this lack of service for too much longer.

He will want out in January.

I absolutely agree for me the clock is ticking for his departure now. Soon the fans will start saying "what the f does Bent do? He has been shocking this season" then we'll try and convince ourselves he is crap and we could do so much better.

He is a goal machine straight and simple, create the chances he will (9 times out of ten) put them away. Do not create the chances and he looks redundant. Trouble is that when he does then get the odd scrap the odd sniff of a chance the pressure will be on to convert 9 out of 10 to 10 out of 10 and no striker is that good, especially when rusty. Another vicious circle.

Best striker we have had in 30 years for me but then we take away the one thing he needs to do his job. Brilliant

He'll want off and I do not subscribe to the view that there aren't many clubs he could go to. There are clubs that will come in for him

I can see the fans opinion on Bent beginning to turn. IMO he'll be off next summer

Â