Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

You don't go to the stadium if you are injured.

He was available for selection but didn't make the bench.

He was just back into training and had decided himself that he was fit enough to play. If the evidence of him being injured for another month the next time he played is anything to go by, then he was wrong.

The first line, as has already been pointed out, is drivel.

Bowery didn't play that much but he used to get onto the bench ahead of Bent.

When Bent was injured?

Not only that, but in 12/13 in particular Bowery was only ever used on the wing. Because Benteke was always fit and ready and absolutely devastating after being given the time to gel.

Interestingly, when The Beast was suspended for the last day against Wigan, Bent started.

NEYMAR-HOLLAND.jpg

The World Cup is a different situation.

article-2606467-1D26B92300000578-687_634

Injured Ronaldo.

Cup final.

NEYMAR-HOLLAND.jpg

The World Cup is a different situation.

article-2606467-1D26B92300000578-687_634

Injured Ronaldo.

Cup final.

Seriously? You're still in denial?

article-2426897-182B9EC200000578-672_634

Van Persie injured VS Man City in the league.

Derby.

Anyways this is beside the point.

He wasn't injured.

Brilliant. For closure:

1000x67052.jpg

Ozil watches VS Sunderland.

Bent didn't think he was injured but the next time he played this happened:

darren-bent_2427680b.jpg

I think he was injured.

Rather decent trolling. I am amused.

Edit - what kind of attire is Ozil wearing there? I'm not convinced it's a suit.

:lol: Not to fret ddid.

Proof it was a suit:

http://www.standard.co.uk/img/rO0ABXQAYmZ7aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdGFuZGFyZC5jby51ay9pbmNvbWluZy9hcnRpY2xlOTE0NjU4NC5lY2UvYWx0ZXJuYXRlcy93MzAwL096aWwtc3RhbmRzLmpwZ31mNzc3OGYzODR0.jpg

Edited by ArteSuave

Personally, I've always thought that players were given the choice to come to the game when injured, and it's down to them (but most chose to, because it looks bad if you're not supporting your team mates).

Lamberts comment post match was interesting.

he said (along the lines of) "since he's returned to training, he's knuckled down and gave it a right good go"

that to me, points to saying bent wasn't the greatest trainer prior to being dropped and then loaned on. I get the impression, Lambert wants his players to put the effort in every game and training session.

it was good to see bent tap in a couple of goals but he needs to add more to his game, rather than just rely on being a goal poacher.

still half expect him to leave.

Lamberts comment post match was interesting.

he said (along the lines of) "since he's returned to training, he's knuckled down and gave it a right good go"

that to me, points to saying bent wasn't the greatest trainer prior to being dropped and then loaned on. I get the impression, Lambert wants his players to put the effort in every game and training session.

it was good to see bent tap in a couple of goals but he needs to add more to his game, rather than just rely on being a goal poacher.

still half expect him to leave.

At his press conferences, Lambert uses expressions like this quite a lot, probably does not really mean anything.

Â