New kits

villa4europe

A few years ago Umbro were a bit pants. That year when they were kit provider for about 6 prem teams, but every kit was exactly the same, just different colours.

Come on leaps and bounds since then though.

• Like 1

One of my mates thinks West Brom are doing away with their traditional blue and white stripes in favour of a pin strip kit that will be predominantly white.

Read this too.

One of my mates thinks West Brom are doing away with their traditional blue and white stripes in favour of a pin strip kit that will be predominantly white.

That's too bad, cuz they actually have a nice looking shirt. Wholesale changes to the fundamental image of a club are not a good idea, IMO.

That's too bad, cuz they actually have a nice looking shirt. Wholesale changes to the fundamental image of a club are not a good idea, IMO.

Sounds like a similar concept this this Southampton shirt

Southampton-Home-2012-2013.jpg

You could argue that a solid shirt is going to look better for fans to wear around than a striped shirt, but it's still a shame.

The problem with umbro is the head of kit design is a tosser ;-) *he's a top lad really*

Haha in all seriousness since a certain Villa supporter has joined umbro the mantra of less is more in design of their kits has shown in some beautys of kits. The Cosmos line is stunning.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 2

Read this too.

Me too. On here. From Wainy.

• Like 3