New kits

villa4europe

England2014AwayKit.jpg

England2014Home.jpg

RRP of £90 for the match day shirt or £60 for the fan one, no way am i paying £60 a football shirt so unless sports world do something special i wont be getting that one either

seems strange that a lot of the criticisms about umbro's simple shirts is now a compliment to these nike ones... its better than the last home, worse than the last away IMO

portugal away - 

PortugalAway14-2.jpg

White shirt, blue shorts.

Not sure what else they can do to be honest. It's fine.

The plain umbro one (the one with the collar) was the best kti we'd had for years. Simple is better. Nothing wrong with that Nike one

• Like 1

The plain umbro one (the one with the collar) was the best kti we'd had for years. Simple is better. Nothing wrong with that Nike one

agree, that was a shirt that was comfortable and stylish enough to wear out and about, the one that every man and his dog seemed to own and happily wear, i for one didnt want to lose umbro, thought they'd had 4/5 really good home and away shirts on the trot

That shirt with the tiny coloured crosses on the back was awful though. It looked like colourful stars from a distance. Bit silly.

But yeah, especially their most recent ones I thought Umbro kits were pretty nice.

Apparently fifa requested new shirts for the world cup and to only use single colours to help refs

still doesn't excuse the price though, mass produced they must cost a few quid

Apparently fifa requested new shirts for the world cup and to only use single colours to help refs

still doesn't excuse the price though, mass produced they must cost a few quid

I'd be amazed if it was even "a few quid"

They will cost pennies to produce.

Shirts have often had RRP's around the £44.99 mark for ages. Not sure why on earth Nike think they can justify a doubling of that?

Maybe they are under pressure from Mike Ashley as he wants to include in one of the weekly 80% sales at Sports Direct?

We the £90 discussion some pages back, the only one I've ever seen on sale was in a zenit saint petersburg club shop, the difference is nuts, different design, material, badge, rubber vent things all over it, the likes of sports world wont touch the £90 match day shirt

I just don't get a grown man wearing a replica England footy top out and about.  Why would you do that?  I will wear a Villa top to the gym or to play footy and, at a stretch, when I go to a game, but to wear it as a casual top baffles me.

I can't be arsed getting England shirts anymore.  Just need to get hold of an 82 one and I won't need to get one again.  it's a beaut.

Just been looking at that, £25. £35 with 'Withe' on the back. Tempted.

I just don't get a grown man wearing a replica England footy top out and about.  Why would you do that?  I will wear a Villa top to the gym or to play footy and, at a stretch, when I go to a game, but to wear it as a casual top baffles me.

would agree, but in my mind this one was nice enough to wear all summer in the beer garden etc

736100jht-umbro-england-home-jersey-0910

its a nice top rather than just a football shirt