New kits

villa4europe

and i hope this one is true - 

USA2014AwayLeak1.jpg

:lol:

In reality it's worse. The blue is lighter than it is in this pic. Basically, not the traditional darker blue that's on the flag and what not. The shirt looks like a Rocket Pop, not sure if your local ice cream truck sells those where you live...

• Like 1

Kit-teasing bastards!

Trikot_14-15.jpg

I don't read German, how am I meant to understand German, if I don't know German?

God, you're insensitive.

Actually I was trying to spare your feelings by not providing the translation, seeing as it says "lapal_fan is an unconscionable poopface" (it was a slow news day at Borussia-Park).

• Like 1

and i hope this one is true - 

USA2014AwayLeak1.jpg

:lol:

In reality it's worse. The blue is lighter than it is in this pic. Basically, not the traditional darker blue that's on the flag and what not. The shirt looks like a Rocket Pop, not sure if your local ice cream truck sells those where you live...

:crylaugh:

Incredible stuff, especially the "Stonewashed Denim" top from 1994. You cannot beat the early 90's for abominable football fashion. With the exception of the clowns who designed the current Villa badge.

• Like 1

I think the away (stars) has aged well, I'd consider it one of the classic World Cup shirts. Stripes... not so much...

I ordered the new Holland shirt yesterday :thumb:

Link?

I think one picture was posted before but here's a better one

Netherlands+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+%285

holland_players.jpg

It's the 125th anniversary of the KNVB (Dutch FA) so they've gone for this classic style kit and new badge and retro style numbering on the shirt.

This is the away kit, I'll get that at some point for the collection

Holland-away-football-kit-2014-World-Cup

• Like 2

That is a really nice looking shirt (Fiorentina)

Both Holland shirts are nice and clean looking too. The less "busy" they make these shirt the better, IMO. That's why I love Umbro. They consistently make the most understated shirts. I'm jealous that Everton have them now...