New kits

villa4europe

Liverpool Away. Presumably they have given up on the Prem and are instead focusing their attention on winning the Tour de France.

liverpool-12-13-warrior-away-football-shirt-e.jpg

Good lord that is horrendous, looks like a bloody wet suit! Hang on a minute, who are they thinking of signing? This guy?........

securedownload.jpg

Liverpool Away. Presumably they have given up on the Prem and are instead focusing their attention on winning the Tour de France.

liverpool-12-13-warrior-away-football-shirt-e.jpg

Good lord that is horrendous, looks like a bloody wet suit! Hang on a minute, who are they thinking of signing? This guy?........

securedownload.jpg

:lol:

Every bespoke strip by Nike for the forthcoming season for the big teams is **** atrocious!

I hate how Nike are now doing 'authentic' as well as 'replica' it used to be that the shirts you buy were almost, if not, identical to the ones the players wear but now Nike want to make the difference stand out so that if you don't want to pay the £90 for an 'authentic' with the extra holes in the armpits and a bit of printed on rubber on the shoulders then you have the replica option which almost seems like a fake shirt with the lacking detail.

I like Nike but I hope Holland make the switch back to Adidas someday.

Its official Cardiff have gone red. I personally dont care, but I am sure the Cardiff fans wont be happy about it.

How to anger your fan base in one easy move!

Madness!

(ha ha to Scuba Steve reminder)

You can't put on a price on tradition, but I imagine less debt, a bigger transfer budget, possible stadium expansion and new facilities go some way to softening the blow.

You can't put on a price on tradition, but I imagine less debt, a bigger transfer budget, possible stadium expansion and new facilities go some way to softening the blow.
That, plus they could spin it that they're leaving behind the underachieving colours of the past.