Alan Hutton

Rich_D

He did everything i want a FB to do yday apart from the stupid booking.He got tight, he pressurised a very good winger, he closed him down quickly.He supported well, and with a better ball from Delph, would either of scored or set up Bent.

He is a bit headless, he reminds me of Eamonn Deacy, not the brightest, not the best, but give him a marking job and he'll do it well.

possible the worst right back i have ever seen. i wasnt a great fan of cuellar at rb because of his distribution but hutton cant pass(unless its back to given) runs anywhere and is always out of position, cant tackle(terrible terrible at tackling) if he was in a normal job he would be fired by now.

but hutton cant pass(unless its back to given)

he made probably our best pass yesterday to Warnock(wasnt hard)

He was also out of position numerous times and on two very important occasions in particular

first for the Man Utd goal, and his total lack of effort to attempt to get back was disgraceful.

The second when Given had to rush into the right back area to clear and pulled his hamstring,

What was Collins doing for the goal, and more to the point what was Dunne doing.He's not the best RB we have ever had, but hes not as bad as some on here make out.The pass to Heskey was the best pass any Villa player did nin the whole game, and Hutton was probably our best player.

I honestly cannot think of a worse player to play for us.

Simple.

My mate said Ivor Linton - but I even challenge that.

Utterly, utterly woeful, and at this present moment, I'd take Cueller at Right back like a shot - and I dont even rate Cueller.

Just so everyone knows his passing accuracy with the exception of Petrov was better than everyone elses. He completed 33 of 39 attempted passes (85%), whereas the current Villa darling Chris Herd completed only 13 of his attempted 29 passes and even the midfield meastro Bannan only completed 73% of his passes. I also didnt see Villas best ever player Ashley Young have that great a game against him either.

yeah, hes the new villa scapegoat that the masses need..........

It's nothing to do with being a scapegoat and everything to do with being shite. He's a liability. He constantly get's pulled out of position, and he can't pass, dribble or tackle. He's dire. God knows why we let Luke Young leave just to replace him with someone so inept. The fact that the last game Herd played at RB (v Wolves) he was man of the match, only to have to give up his place in defence for Hutton tells you everything you need to know about our dipshit of a manager and his pig-headed idiocy, too.

Â