Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I blame RVP for rolling around on the floor as if Hutton had disembowelled him whilst jumping for the ball... It was a fair challenge but Hutton was daft enough to react to the Arsenal whinging and whining....

Stupid boy for doing so but AMC should've noted his reaction and subbed him off straight away - we had a sub left and could've (although I shudder at the thought) put Collins on and moved Cuellar to RB for the final few minutes.

I love the guy, yeah he's been pretty average in past games, but when he get's a run in a side you get the best out of him. last night he was outstanding. Going forward his fearless and quick, and he made some great challenges to keep gervinhio quiet. Agree though that he does stray out of position.

Getting sent of was silly, but I liked it at the same time. We've lacked anyone with a pair of b@llocks in this squad for too long.

And the constant bashing he gets on here is purely becasue he's a Mcleish signing, its sour and boring now.

It was his best performance for the club by a mile so he should be applauded for that.

His suspension is no bad thing if Herd is fit to replace him.

If Herd does well it might keep Hutton out for a while or at least give him some meaningful competition.

Also if we have Herd at Full back and Clark in DM then it may add some aerial ability to try and stop these f***ing corners.

And the constant bashing he gets on here is purely becasue he's a Mcleish signing, its sour and boring now.

So its nothing to do with the fact that's he's been awful all season?

So have many others, but they don't get half as much stick as hutton, due to the above.

I love the guy, yeah he's been pretty average in past games, but when he get's a run in a side you get the best out of him

How long a run, he's had a good one so far

Yeah he has, and prob needs a few games more. The tail end of last season when he got a regular run in the spurs team he was great, and popped up with a great goal.

Â