Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

There are LOADS of nice single women out there looking for a nice bloke... you don't need the internet.

Take up ballroom/Salsa dancing or Zumba or something... huge shortage of male dance partners needed.

If you hate dancing then take up a hobby, go volunteer anything that puts you about...

Cheers for the advice guys, im worried about it seeming odd because I havent spoken to her for about 10 years, she keeps liking my status updates that are to do with being single and I think she has been single for a while aswell.

I guess randomly chatting on fb is no different from chatting to someone in a club but it seems alot less personal and more weird than chatting face to face.

If she has made 'first contact' by liking your status then it wouldn't be weird at all to post on her wall or start chatting on chat. Go for it mate. Seriously you've got nothing to lose from it.

Yeah, as she doesnt use fb that often i might just send her a message saying 'hi, how are you, what have you been up to since the school days' etc....

Or you could cut the 'middle man' out and send her a link to this thread. :wink:

Yeah, as she doesnt use fb that often i might just send her a message saying 'hi, how are you, what have you been up to since the school days' etc....

Or you could cut the 'middle man' out and send her a link to this thread. :wink:

Or send her a link to a pic of your cock.

Both ideas will probably end the same way.

There are LOADS of nice single women out there looking for a nice bloke... you don't need the internet.

Nice......who wants nice? Most men think they do but in reality they dont, for starters she has to let you do her up the ........... ;-)

Nice......who wants nice? Most men think they do but in reality they dont

I disagree. Most men think they don't, but in reality they do.

Cheers for the advice guys, im worried about it seeming odd because I havent spoken to her for about 10 years, she keeps liking my status updates that are to do with being single and I think she has been single for a while aswell.

I guess randomly chatting on fb is no different from chatting to someone in a club but it seems alot less personal and more weird than chatting face to face.

I believe earlier in this thread someone asked a similar question.

Is she on Facebook chat from time to time??

If yes, its very easy to spark up a conversation

write something like the following on chat:

"Hey buddy, crazy night sat, i was soo hungover on sunday"

"oh sorry that obviously wasnt meant for you"

"anyway how are you havnt spoken to you in ages....."

Im expecting success pictures of my fool-proof paln!

edit: I am abit slow at responding in work and now see shes not online often!

I believe earlier in this thread someone asked a similar question.

Is she on Facebook chat from time to time??

If yes, its very easy to spark up a conversation

write something like the following on chat:

"Hey buddy, crazy night sat, i was soo hungover on sunday"

"oh sorry that obviously wasnt meant for you"

"anyway how are you havnt spoken to you in ages....."

Im expecting success pictures of my fool-proof paln!

edit: I am abit slow at responding in work and now see shes not online often!

never start a convo by pretending the convo was for someone else this is so lame. Women want to see abit of confidence so if you like a girl just strike up a convo, chat with her for a few days online and if the convo flows ask her to meet for a drink. Dont fanny about get in there before someone else does

Right, just sent the message along the lines of my post at the top of the page. Not a big fan of chat plus Ive found if you message girls they normally send a few replies then send their mobile number on the end and then your quids in.

I agree with Mike there.

Men have just as many emotional needs to fill as women, they just don't like to admit it.

I agree with Mike there.

Men have just as many emotional needs to fill as women, they just don't like to admit it.

I wish I could find a nice single woman who's looking for a nice bloke. All the ones I seem to meet aren't. I must be repulsive.

Â