Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

There are LOADS of nice single women out there looking for a nice bloke... you don't need the internet.

Nice......who wants nice? Most men think they do but in reality they dont

I disagree. Most men think they don't, but in reality they do.

I agree with Mike there.

Men have just as many emotional needs to fill as women, they just don't like to admit it.

I wish I could find a nice single woman who's looking for a nice bloke. All the ones I seem to meet aren't. I must be repulsive.

That'll be it, yeah.

Being a nice person has little to do with it. I'd say it's more how you present yourself and confidence.

I know what you mean but nice person aren't the words. Obviously though some girls do like the bad boy type.

You can be a nice bloke who is good looking and has confidence infront of women. I'd say girls don't like boys with no confidence and nothing about them rather than 'nice blokes'

A lady friend who i like very much broke up with her boyfriend the other day, he kicked off mega cause she told him she liked me! Thing is, i live in the same area as him, and could see him quite often, not sure how it will go down if he sees me and her out together

we have been seeing each other for a few weeks anyway, i know theres always a chance of the same happening to me, but for me, shes worth the risk. SHe does say things like, shes never felt this way about a guy before and stuff like that, and i do believe her. Known her for around 3 years and always *cheesy moment* thought we should give it a go

Wait, so you were seeing this girl before she'd broke it off with her boyfriend? Did you know she had a boyfriend at the time?

eastendersphilwk18uwif.jpg

we have been seeing each other for a few weeks anyway, i know theres always a chance of the same happening to me, but for me, shes worth the risk. SHe does say things like, shes never felt this way about a guy before and stuff like that, and i do believe her. Known her for around 3 years and always *cheesy moment* thought we should give it a go

Hmmm, im predicting this will all go swimmingly.

no need to get into details...

I'm not going to assume that's a "yes" and I won't pry, but I will say this; speaking as someone who was cheated on, I have absolutely no respect for a willing party to an affair. I'm not saying that's you, as I don't know (and won't ask) for the details, but speaking generally it's a horribly c*ntish thing to do.

Girls like nice blokes. As friends.
Never a truer word said. My best mate at Uni is 'friends' with about 3 different girls (mind you, he has come close to juicing all three of them) and is treated as a boyfriend by all of them i.e plenty of grief! It's quite hilarious to watch.

I'm not going to assume that's a "yes" and I won't pry, but I will say this; speaking as someone who was cheated on, I have absolutely no respect for a willing party to an affair. I'm not saying that's you, as I don't know (and won't ask) for the details, but speaking generally it's a horribly c*ntish thing to do.

**** that, every holes a goal and that :lol:

Â