Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Im off to support Blackpool

I was thinking the same thing.

If someone had told me at any point over the last 3 years that over half way through this season we would be about 8 places behind Blackpool I would have called them crazy. Brilliant thing about football, though not for us at the moment.

I have to say Delfouneso impressed me against spurs and is looking handy again today, worth a start once we have the Chelski game out the way.

On paper our team is ten times better than theirs.

The difference is that they have a manager who cares.

And to think i got laughed at when i mentioned Holloway for the job when MoN left

They've just summed it up on the radio. No passion from Houllier or Mcallister. Just sitting in the dugout.

What must the players think when they look over and see that? They've been used to seeing MON jumping about and shouting like a lunatic and now they've got some sour faced Frenchman who can't even be arsed to get out of his seat.

i hope MON needs to take a good look at what is happening to us. he claimed to love this club.

but to walk out 5 days before the start of the season over little pissy argument over a player leaving which the club could do nothing about as he wanted to go.

MON u bastard you have ruined us for the forseeable future for what? I blame MON for this mess 70%, 10% the players, 20% houllier.

The only polite word I can find to describe what I am watching on a very dodgy stream is inept. I'm actually quite pleased that the commentary is some indecipherable language as its sort of soothing as its an utter monotone.

I have not doubted GH until today but how far we have fallen is astounding. He has taken a difficult to beat workmanlike side that showed occasional sparks of genius into complete and utter bollocks. When we had loads of injuries I attributed it to that but now we seem to have a side that has no spirit and no fight and seems incapable of putting together anything that remotely resembles a decent performance.

Give we have the same players save for Milner that is very worrying and just has to be the manager's responsibility.

Im off to support Blackpool

I was thinking the same thing.

If someone had told me at any point over the last 3 years that over half way through this season we would be about 8 places behind Blackpool I would have called them crazy. Brilliant thing about football, though not for us at the moment.

Blackpool have two games in hand too! :flag: