Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Friedel

Lichaj Cuellar Clark Young

Reo-Coker Petrov

Albrighton Young Downing

Heskey.

Bench: Guzan, Warnock, Collins, Bannan, Delph, Delfouneso, Agbonlahor.

is what I'd like to see personally.

I honestly believe play a similar team to that, we might be able to sneak a draw.

Reckon Warnock will play though left back and Collins CB.

This is one of those fixtures where I just have zero confidence of picking up points. A definite bogey team for us, especially at their place. The way we're playing and given their superior strength in depth and quality id say we'd do extremely well to get a point. Need to pack the midfield and hope Tevez has an absolute shocker...along with Barry, Milner and the rest of em.

Really not looking forward to this, the thought of Tevez and co against our defence makes me want to stay at home, luckily enough the thought of staying at home whilst my sister in law visits with her 6 kids has pursuaded me i'm doing the right thing by going :D

Do you know what - I am so non plused about the Villa nowadays that my wife has been trying to talk me into going to this - unsuccessfully !

I always have an away ticket for Xmas , last year I went to Arsenal, the year before, SUnderland.

This year I said I wanted a Man City ticket, then two weeks ago I said forget it - it's just a waste of money. I could still get a ticket and my wife has been saying all day "Why don't you get one, you know what you will be like tomorrow" - but I just can't be bothered.

£40 for ticket , £25 for travel, £30 on beer and food.

Nah, sorry, I ain't gonna blow 100 quid on watching us get stuffed. Me and the wife will go for a nice meal when we go to London next week.

Prediction - lose 5-0 - Man City need to start winning at home, and who better than the Villa to start it against !

Go boil your f-in balls mate ! -

In fact I just wrote a load, then deleted it as I dont want it as a "I'm a better fan than you"

Do you know, I've NEVER been so pessimistic as a Villa fan.

I was there in 86

I was there before the recovery began , Sept. 1987 languishing 17th in Div 2

I was there at Plough Lane in pouring rain watching us go out the FA Cup in the last minute of extra time to an own goal.

I was there all through the DOL years

But I had one thought

"AS SOON AS ELLIS GOES - WE WILLBE WHERE WE BELONG AGAIN"

Sorry kid, but I've realised - NOTHING , and I mean NOTHING has changed !

Always 2 players short - and always will be.

I've now realised Lerner is Ellis with a PR consultant !.

AND THATS WHY I AINT GOING TO MAN CITY - COZ I'VE HAD THE OPTIMISM SUCKED OUT OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!

So, I have a decision, waste 100 quid on a club that don't give a shit - and giving the well publicised problems, I think we can safely say a lot of players don't give a shit

Or I can spend the money on my wifes 40th birthday in London on 3rd January !

Yeah - I'm a SHIT supporter

Have a great 8th birthday !

EDIT

What a f-in cheek - sorry, I missed the last bit "I will support them no matter what on the TV " :lol: