Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

From my Dodgy stream it seems the players have deliberately set out to get GH the sack today. Its often over used that players don't care - but these today don't care - and don't care who notices - either half of them have Jan moves lined up - or are desparatley trying to get GH the sack.

He has to go by tomorrow morning.

i hope MON needs to take a good look at what is happening to us. he claimed to love this club.

but to walk out 5 days before the start of the season over little pissy argument over a player leaving which the club could do nothing about as he wanted to go.

MON u bastard you have ruined us for the forseeable future for what? I blame MON for this mess 70%, 10% the players, 20% houllier.

sorry, but you can't blame this shit on MON any more. Houllier now knows the players. Catenacho until the end of the season and we might survive.

this reminds me of spurs under rampos, they sacked him and get candleface in and look at them now. lets do the same and get jol or fat sam in as im sorry they cannot be as bad as this houllier has completely made us a laughing stock

no fight

no desire

no passion

the players themseloves should eb ashamed of themselves every week they are letting us down. they shouldnt be paid for this

From my Dodgy stream it seems the players have deliberately set out to get GH the sack today. Its often over used that players don't care - but these today don't care - and care who notices - either half of them have Jan moves lined up - or are desparatley trying to get GH the sack.

He has to go by tomorrow morning.

I wholeheartedly agree, so what do we as fans do? Support players who sulk or support a manager who would ship out the rocket polishers who sulk? :(

We are getting ripped to shit !! I greatly anticipate Houlliers words after the game ! maybe we shold start a thread on what people think he will say ! my guess is "good effort " among others !

Yeah, followed by yet another meaningless "rallying call from Petrov" on the OS.

From the away end:

"The Villa is ours, the Villa is ou-ou-ours.

**** off Houllier, the Villa is ours."

Clever fans

Please stop trying to defend the indefensible, it's even more ridiculous than your constant MON sniping.