SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Dont increase the bid.. offer Heskey as an add on. they love him over there.
If Heskey is in the deal I suspect it would be

9M without Heskey

12M with Heskey

The point that a bid has been rejected seems to support the view that he has been undervalued by us. A point we were gleefully using against Plop in their pursuit of Downing was it not.

Good point Richard. People seem to want it both ways.

Agree that they shouldnt pay any more than they think the player is worth.

But, if they dont think the player is worth £10m, then I fear that they do not have a realistic grasp of the current state of the transfer market.

The player was valued at £9 million in Jan by the selling club.....

We've offered £9 million.. end of

Well, if that's 'end of' then we wont be getting in Charles N'Zogbia.

Personally, I would hope that this is not the case.

Interesting. Had we not sold Downing for £20M I reckon Wigan would have accepted the £10M bid. Now they know we have the money to spend they are going to try and rip every penny out of us. :angry:

Some fantastic advice on here about what to do next in this deal dispite not actually having an idea of what has already happend :D

Indeed.

Any information we get from SSN or the Birmingham mail has been made available to such sources because it's so out of date that the disclosure of such information would not affect the negotiations.

I.e. Yes a bid probably was rejected, but that was probably some time ago and the club are probably (hopefully) in the process of negotiating with Wigan as we speak.

No one in the media really knows what's going on.

Diego Capel will likely be sold to Sporting Lisboa for 6m EUROS!! He's been capped twice for Spain, plays on the left and dives a similar amount to Ashley Young. 23 y.o. He represents good value. Not convinced about Nzogbia to be honest. Headcase. Capel is half the price...maybe not quite as much upside but an international who is very fast and a great dribbler and crosser.

Diego Capel will likely be sold to Sporting Lisboa for 6m EUROS!! He's been capped twice for Spain, plays on the left and dives a similar amount to Ashley Young. 23 y.o. He represents good value. Not convinced about Nzogbia to be honest. Headcase. Capel is half the price...maybe not quite as much upside but an international who is very fast and a great dribbler and crosser.

The problem is we have McLeish who can't scout further than Scotland.

Wrong but good try. He signed from far afield at the previous lot so you've no evidence for that claim and there is evidence of you being very wrong.

That's just not true.

No need for such negativity, he hasnt shown what he's capable of yet, but you're already brandishing him with some kind of Oneill-esque transfer policy.