Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we won't get embarrassed, We're hopeless this season, our best bet is to take the lead and then collapse near the end conceding a late equaliser, that's the only way I can see us avoiding a defeat.

I'm not looking forward to going up tomorrow to be honest with you. I think this one has got defeat written all over it.

It's a shame as well because with a couple of their key players out if we had a full team I'd be confident of a win. Unfortunately though, i just can't see it at all.

Friedel Young Cuellar Collins Warnock Bannan Clark Hogg Downing Ireland Gabby

I hope that that is the team tonight. Torres has said in the past that he hates playing against Villa and more so Cuellar, for reasons be-known to me.

Maybe Carew up top to combat the aerial threat of Skertal and the Greek Razor Ruddock, but then that may bring us to play the long ball, which is not what i want to see tonight.

We need a win. A win will change our season. We lose and we will struggle against WBA next week. COME ON VILLA!

No concrete info about tonight, but...... based upon his attitude Sat and twitter this morning he could be starting tonight. Not a hunch, no info...just a possibility.

On twitter someone said the match should be on tv in Spain and would confirm, he replied

@RodriErrasti confirma confirma!! Jejeje. Tengo q avisar a la familia!! ;-)

"let me know, let me know...I need to let my family know :)"

Does that mean he's starting? Your guess is as good as mine this time

When I ran that through a translator it came up with....."confirmed confirmed! Lol. Q I have to tell the family! ;-)"

Put it through another translator it came up with "It confirms confirms!! Jejeje. I have q to notify the family!!"

Very different to what you said....Are the online translators that bad at translating Spainish to English?