Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

read on H&V that as houllier walked out of the tunnel he reached up to touch the "this is anfield sign" is that true?

if so its a **** disgrace

Yep.

I've met Villa players who did the very same thing.... big fecking deal

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone think ashley young will still sign a new deal after that shower of shit display?

he will be off

He'll be off, no question.

In all honesty would you blame him?

He's a hired gun at Villa and he can get more money and a better shot at silverware somewhere else.

Based on the way we are playing I expect him to be off in January.

Carew has done nothing so far..

I say, for about 12 months. If he didn't visit lap dancing bars and get a reputation for being a lad, he'd have been chased out the club by the fans long ago. The bizarrre hero worship we give him is about to end though

Only two positives from tonight's game:

1. Delfouneso could become a very good player

2. Hogg seems to be better every game he plays

Dunno if I agree with the 1st part - Delf has all the running etc, but unfortunately no end product.

2 I fully agree with - he is beginning to look a good player for us. In a few years Bannan, Albrighton and Hogg could be very very good players for us.

ive defended houllier but seriusly how teh **** have we made this liverpool team look spain tonight? no carragher, gerrard or torres and we still get thumped

houllier has to deliver a win saturday or else big problems

ive defended houllier but seriusly how teh **** have we made this liverpool team look spain tonight? no carragher, gerrard or torres and we still get thumped

houllier has to deliver a win saturday or else big problems

Only positive from tonight, i like the look of hogg.

I wouldn't take that as much of a positive, it's coincided with us getting worse. In any case a league 1 standard player being one of our best players is hugely worrying.

I think Delfouneso's performance is a positive though.

read on H&V that as houllier walked out of the tunnel he reached up to touch the "this is anfield sign" is that true?

if so its a **** disgrace

He can **** right off if thats the case, no wonder why we are so shit, its like he wanted us to lose.

Houllier out! End this disaster now!

This is true. Saw it on sky earlier. Not sure what to say really?!