Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I wasn't doubting what you said, I ran it through a translator when he posted and it was different to what you said so I had to ask...I thought the translators would be better than that.

I guess it's good to have someone on the site who knows Spanish.

hehe, lived there for 6 years. I'm American, but live in Birmingham now. Arguably I don't speak any language perfectly! :D

I will be watching this with a Liverpool fan, and I don't know which of the two of us is the most pessimistic. :notsure:

Haha me to! I said all I could see was a liverpool win and his response was he doubts anyone at anfield would.

I will be watching this with a Liverpool fan, and I don't know which of the two of us is the most pessimistic. :notsure:

Sounds like a good time. Don't wear anything of value, and def don't have them over your house to watch the match! :D

Nah, I'm going over to his. And he's getting the beers in. :D

I'm not confident at all, i think GH's love affair with Liverpool will see him creaming about them.

im getting a bit sick and tired of all this emotional garbage. first pires against arsenal - why the **** did he start, im sure Hou saw him unable to run properly in training...

and now all this shit in the media about Hou and the plop fans, just **** get us some points will you?!?!?!

4-1 To pool - start of the end game for Ger Fossil !
Changing a manager two or three times in a season is very risky, could lead to disaster really and only to be done when there is no alternative. However 3 more losses on the bounce and the pressure will be on. How ironic it would be to get rid of the manager before the January window is open and mean that we would not strengthen then either

4-1 To pool - start of the end game for Ger Fossil !
Changing a manager two or three times in a season is very risky, could lead to disaster really and only to be done when there is no alternative. However 3 more losses on the bounce and the pressure will be on. How ironic it would be to get rid of the manager before the January window is open and mean that we would not strengthen then either

Think the pressure should be on now richard. any less than 4 points from the next 2 games and/or a significant improvement in effort and quality and I really have seen/heard enough to know this guy is not the right man. You cant rely on a transfer window. We should be looking forward to using the window to kick on and pusgh for a top finish. Not to save our season.

Not saying your relying on it richard - as im aware youve never really thought he was right for the job.