Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst day of the year for me if it goes wrong, so I'm going to go with the heart on this one and say a win for Villa. Houllier, play Cuellar. I'm sick of seeing Dunne and Collins taking up positions that only Igor Biscan could find.

Given the frustration endured with Villa recently, I think if Monday night goes badly I might have to tidy my room.

Liverpool should win 2-0, but strange things happen in football, and i have this strange feeling that we might just win this game.

It's what we generally do. A load of shit results then pull off a great one or two, hopefully it is Monday.

I just can't see anything other than a tonking to be honest.

I know Gerrard and Carragher are out, but Carragher against Gabby would have been a liability anyway - and therefore, for them, I reckon that is a blessing.

They have had a poor season, but even then, their home form is good, add to the fact Torres against Dunne / Collins is laughable. Kuty will be too strong for our midfield.

I'm expecting 4-0

The only saving grace I can see is that the clubs below us have got sod all chance of winning either !

could be a blessing in disguise Ash being out, he has been poor last few games and his lack of willingness to play on the wing has been costing us.

I'm hoping its this. And if our back four can pull their friggin fingers out and put in a decent performance we may just have a chance.

We'll probably go and win this, although I doubt it

Blimey, you say that like its a bad thing :lol:

Well behind the boys and manager me, more of the style of play we had at the scum with a bit more bottle upfront and do away with the calamities at the back.

Hope Heskey is fit and then we might see a few problems upfront for them. Houllier MUST play cuellar or I will seriously lose my patience.