Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

We have very good reason to be pessimistic. I fear we'll get spanked by a meek and in all honesty, a very poor Liverpool team.

Yes but to be completely honest if the midfield is as down to the bare bones as some people are saying (Bannan and Clark out too), then really anything short of a 4-0 drubbing will be a decent result

Rumour has it midfield will be Pires Hogg, Herd, Downing

seriously?

so that would be our 7 and 8th choice centre midfielders?

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have very good reason to be pessimistic. I fear we'll get spanked by a meek and in all honesty, a very poor Liverpool team.

Yes but to be completely honest if the midfield is as down to the bare bones as some people are saying (Bannan and Clark out too), then really anything short of a 4-0 drubbing will be a decent result

Rumour has it midfield will be Pires Hogg, Herd, Downing

seriously?

so that would be our 7 and 8th choice centre midfielders?

Well thats what a few journo's have been tweeting, nothing but rumour though, no inside knowledge. I suppose I should include Ireland in the midfield too as I suppose its a 5 man not a 4 man midfield with Gabby upfront

That's frightening Bicks.

Personally I'm hoping this fog gets thicker in the next hour or so

Still at least in this temperature everyone will have to run for 90 mins otherwise they'll freeze solid, it was -3 outside at 16:30 frig knows what it is now

Apparently this is the team tonight for them: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Kuyt, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Torres, Ngog

Source : some ITK..who has got things right but also quite a few wrong..

That's the Guardian teamsheet for Plop.

Apparently this is the team tonight for them: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Kuyt, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Torres, Ngog

That's the Guardian teamsheet for Plop.

is that where the ITK got it from.. hmm 8)

Yeah :lol:

I'd actually be suprised if it is any different.

I'd have Osbourne over Pires.

In fact, if that's what we've got in midfield I'd go five at the back and three up front.

--------------------Friedel----------------------

Young----Cuellar--Dunne---Collns----Warnock

------------Hogg------------Downing-------------

Delfouneso---------------------------Agbonlahor

---------------------Carew------------------------

What's wrong with Clark?

Difficult to be upbeat about tonite, nevermind confident of getting a result.

Saying that, its a pretty mish-mash liverpoo side and we usually up our game for the bigger occasion. Hard-earned draw if GH picks the right team and does'nt give his former employers too much respect!

that team should beat us quite easily in theory...

their main weakness is defence....the greek and konchesky are turd but unfortunately we aint exactly brazil in the attacking area