Stephen Ireland

Richard

It makes him a prick because he should go the whole hog and become a proper villain... Bond villain that is.

Also if he plays well on the pitch he can do what he likes.

I mean we love jackO and he was a nonce

We love Yorke but he did drugs and creampied Jordan

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eck is an idiot. He has got this boy playing, for which he deserves a degree of credit I suppose, but keeps interrupting it because he is not defensive enough or he upsets him.

SI is the main creative force we have at the minute. What a shame we couldn't have seen him performing at this level with Ash and DJ either side and Dazza up top - that would have been some front 4!

Eck is an idiot. He has got this boy playing, for which he deserves a degree of credit I suppose, but keeps interrupting it because he is not defensive enough or he upsets him.

SI is the main creative force we have at the minute. What a shame we couldn't have seen him performing at this level with Ash and DJ either side and Dazza up top - that would have been some front 4!

He will probably be on the bench at Wigan so we can set up not to concede. Eck will want to keep an eye on Rodallega and Moses :lol:

He will probably be on the bench at Wigan so we can set up not to concede. Eck will want to keep an eye on Rodallega and Moses :lol:

You joke, but the sad fact is, its true!

Apparently he's planning to install a shark tank to form a new kitchen floor

What a **** prick

On what basis do you form such a comment? It's his money, he can spend it on what he wants.

Ireland donates an absolute shed load of money to a charity foundation he started which benefits a childrens hospital.

Care to comment on that?

Hopefully he's less abusive about what you spend your money on.

Apparently he's planning to install a shark tank to form a new kitchen floor

What a **** prick

On what basis do you form such a comment? It's his money, he can spend it on what he wants.

Ireland donates an absolute shed load of money to a charity foundation he started which benefits a childrens hospital.

Care to comment on that?

Hopefully he's less abusive about what you spend your money on.

CI's just a bit jealous because he could only afford to keep a couple of goldfish in his kitchen floor and they both died.

Unfortunately Ash never used to pass to Ireland. He used to take up some great positions but was ignored. Gabby was the same, weird!!

Nah you can get small sharks. Dogfish are sharks and they're pretty small. I think Tiger Sharks are relatively small too. I don't think he'll be getting a Great White in there somehow. I don't know about you but I'd spill my Cheerios seeing that swimming towards me in the morning let me tell you.

Probably go for a medium sized shark though, no sense having wimpy looking sharks in there, not very impressive.

He's trying to outdo Thierry Henry who I having a 40ft high tank installed in his London pad

Media makes up a lie about a player,,,,

Supposed fan calls him a pr*ck....

This story is 2 years old from when he was at city and was rubbished by him then, just resurfaced again because of Henry...

But any excuse for you to slate him right?

He's trying to outdo Thierry Henry who I having a 40ft high tank installed in his London pad

Media makes up a lie about a player,,,,

Supposed fan calls him a pr*ck....

This story is 2 years old from when he was at city and was rubbished by him then, just resurfaced again because of Henry...

But any excuse for you to slate him right?

Spot on dude, couldn't agree more with your post.