Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

As a big fan of Delph I'm really sad to see him work his ass off every match and at the end of the day being in the loosing team. I really think we miss some muscle in midfield and Westood and Weiman should be dropped ASAP. Playing 4-2-3-1 with Delph in the number 10 position would be nice while having Sylla playing alongside a good ball winner, huddelstone would fit perfectly. Buying a attacking midfielder for a team that can't defend seems a bit harsh atm, I know we really need one but how on earth are we going to get better with another offensive player? To be fair the defensive line is beginning to look better and better but I hope their at their best a soon as possible and not when it's too late..

Delph a number 10? Jesus wept. I've heard it all now. Number 10's are expected to score and assist.

both were part of his game when we bought him, I wouldn't play him as a 10, but I think he's got it in his game to score a few and get a few assists this season.

How is this guy not in the England squad? Looks like he could become a terrific player if we could get some better quality mid-fielders around him so he didn't have to do everything.

Hodgson was at the Villa game on Saturday so I presume he will be in the squad for next month's friendlies. Sky were also singing his praises about how he was running the show for Villa, so at least he is getting some recognition for how well he has been playing,

I'm thinking of making a YouTube channel where I put Delph vs Opponent team, heres one I've made against Manchester City: 

Tell me what you think and what should I do to improve, thank you :)

PS. Had to write fake names and so on because of the Copyright and all.

Edited by AVFCRAMTIN
  • Like 3

I'm thinking of making a YouTube channel where I put Delph vs Opponent team, heres one I've made against Manchester City: 

That makes him look amazing. Thinking about editing you could try and make it so that every time Delph passes it hits the beat. Because the audio and the visuals could synch up a bit more, but I like it! It'll give the video a bit more zip. Also, I think you could remove the replays/closeups of Delph helping Aguero up. Once I got into the groove of your video, I was more interested in him on the ball than any of that stuff (think the video is stronger without). Maybe a bit of atmosphere left in along with the soundtrack? You'd have to do some nice bits of audio blending. Or you could find a bit of general crowd noise and work in some passing sounds. 

I like this idea! I bet he'd find out about it too. (That might make him anxious now I think about it! Imagine if you knew every single game you'd be analysed so closely!!—he might rise to the challenge :)

Edited by praisedmambo
  • Like 1

That makes him look amazing. Thinking about editing you could try and make it so that every time Delph passes it hits the beat. Because the audio and the visuals could synch up a bit more, but I like it! It'll give the video a bit more zip. Also, I think you could remove the replays/closeups of Delph helping Aguero up. Once I got into the groove of your video, I was more interested in him on the ball than any of that stuff (think the video is stronger without). Maybe a bit of atmosphere left in along with the soundtrack? You'd have to do some nice bits of audio blending. Or you could find a bit of general crowd noise and work in some passing sounds. 

I like this idea! I bet he'd find out about it too. (That might make him anxious now I think about it! Imagine if you knew every single game you'd be analysed so closely!!—he might rise to the challenge :)

Thank you for the help, I now exactly what you mean! The problem is the majority of the websites with downloadable match replays are not english or not even available. The videos I used know is a match replay from an arabic tv show with arabic commentator which sounds really wierd haha. I will try to find better sources for the replays with higher quality! Let me know if you find anything!  

Edited by AVFCRAMTIN

How is this guy not in the England squad? Looks like he could become a terrific player if we could get some better quality mid-fielders around him so he didn't have to do everything.

Because Uncle Woy has his favourites and just looks like yet another boring safe pick england manager not willing to take a gamble

Thanks for that. It wasn't his best performance, but it shows what sort of player he is at the moment. 

He has very fast feet and use his rapid acceleration to beat players when he is in possession. 

Likes to dive into tackles, sometimes this leads to needless fouls.

Generally his decision making and passing is good but inconsistent.

Because he has no end product ?

He doesn't create

He doesn't score

He doesn't dictate the pace of a game

He runs around a lot and gives 100%. That's not really enough to warrant an international call up

• Like 1

Because he has no end product ?

He doesn't create

He doesn't score

He doesn't dictate the pace of a game

He runs around a lot and gives 100%. That's not really enough to warrant an international call up

And yet Tom Cleverley regularly makes the England team.

• Like 1

Because Uncle Woy has his favourites and just looks like yet another boring safe pick england manager not willing to take a gamble

Unky Woy was at the Everton game where Delph impressed even if Villa didn't get the result. I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see him included in the squad for the upcoming friendlies.

Can anyone remember the run out from the back he did against someone this season? Caught near his own goal with about 3 players around him, he takes it around all of them, accelerates away with the ball, then sets up a good attack. Can anyone find a video of that?

Can anyone remember the run out from the back he did against someone this season? Caught near his own goal with about 3 players around him, he takes it around all of them, accelerates away with the ball, then sets up a good attack. Can anyone find a video of that?

Was against Norwich.

• Like 1

It does not exist, Fabian Delph does not create.

• Like 2

Â