Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Wilshere is really talented and in a coupe of months if he stays injury free he will start showing that again.  Delph I honestly believe has similar talent, we just need to start passing and keeping the ball better and his game will improve.  We are a one trick pony right now, all we can do is counter! The two of them for England could be a good partnership too.  But its early days for both of them.  Delph may be 23 but he has been robbed of two of those years to injury, in footballing terms he only just turned 21!

Wilshere is really talented and in a coupe of months if he stays injury free he will start showing that again.  Delph I honestly believe has similar talent, we just need to start passing and keeping the ball better and his game will improve.  We are a one trick pony right now, all we can do is counter! The two of them for England could be a good partnership too.  But its early days for both of them.  Delph may be 23 but he has been robbed of two of those years to injury, in footballing terms he only just turned 21!

Yes Wilshere like Delph and Ramsey have had major injuries to overcome. Ramsey has been a revelation for Arsenal this season. Delph  has had his best start to the season ever. if he can just add composure to his game then he;s a definite for the England side.

Fooking love delph.

That's it.

I've picked the above quote because it was the latest.

It wasn't long ago people were saying "not good enough"  "too many mistakes" "loses the ball in the wrong areas".

Perhaps some people on here should consider this turnaround when commenting on some of our more recent signings who have the added difficulty of coming to a new country and having to settle in with and worry about their wives, girlfirends, children etc.

Perspective, that's all i'm saying. :)

Is this aimed specifically at me as I do not recall ever writing Delph off, in fact I resent the accusation although I think you may have been commenting in the wider context, just wish you hadn't utilised me as an example!!

Wilshere is **** shite

Yes, of course he is.  Bloody hell, I wish all of our midfielders were as shite as Wilshere.

He's an average premier league midfielder.

He's not shite, Djemba-Djemba was shite and he's better than him but he is nowhere near the level of Cazorla, Silva, Toure, Delph and Mata.....et al

• Like 2

Wilshere is **** shite

Yes, of course he is.  Bloody hell, I wish all of our midfielders were as shite as Wilshere.

He's not shite, Djemba-Djemba was shite and he's better than him but he is nowhere near the level of Cazorla, Silva, Toure, Delph and Mata.....et al

I see what you did here  ;) and I kinda like it!

Wilshere is **** shite

well they outplayed the great Wilshere on opening day of the season. no coincidence Arsenal have improved wehn he shunted from centre of their team

Wilshere is **** shite

Wilshere is **** shite

He's overcome a lot of injuries. I wish we had him!

the guy who sits near me at the game does my nut in. his voice annoys me, his constant tactical analysis annoys me, but what annoys me most is his veiws on Delph.

look how weak he is

he's all spindly

cant tackle

cant pass

i just dont understand how someone like him feels confident to give his veiws on football in a public place surrounded by football fans

the guy who sits near me at the game does my nut in. his voice annoys me, his constant tactical analysis annoys me, but what annoys me most is his veiws on Delph.

look how weak he is

he's all spindly

cant tackle

cant pass

i just dont understand how someone like him feels confident to give his veiws on football in a public place surrounded by football fans

I bet he posts on here ;)

• Like 1

Another good display from him today. Seems to have an extra half a yard of pace about him this season as he moves away from opposing players with ease at times. In all fairness though all three of the lads in the middle today worked their bo*locks off and all put in great shifts.

Â