Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Alright mate, physically apart from feeling down my right side I'm ok. Psychologically is hard, if I'm honest I'm a bit of a mess, but I try my best.

You're a wonderful **** man and getting tweets from you makes me moist. Keep fighting dude, do what the physios tell you to do and stay strong.

[/ghey]

• Like 1

Alright mate, physically apart from feeling down my right side I'm ok. Psychologically is hard, if I'm honest I'm a bit of a mess, but I try my best.

You're a wonderful **** man and getting tweets from you makes me moist. Keep fighting dude, do what the physios tell you to do and stay strong.

[/ghey]

Its little bits of ghey like this that actually helps.

[/ghey]

You are hardcore.You sexy bastard :-)

Nice legs.

Always been a leg man.

1566_MEDIUM.jpg

Bit of an arse fan myself

smokedbutt6.jpg

3210_lg.jpg

Will always be top of my list.

That's  right , a nice bit of lemon.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

[/ghey]

You are hardcore.You sexy bastard :-)

ha thanks, you been looking at my photo in rogues gallery again?

Â