Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I can't believe how shite the radio feature is on Spotify, same songs over and over. I got it free for a year and I might go back to Google Play Music anyway, not impressed at all.

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I can't believe how shite the radio feature is on Spotify, same songs over and over. I got it free for a year and I might go back to Google Play Music anyway, not impressed at all.

I don't think I've ever used the radio feature in all the years I've had spotify (maybe 5 - 6 years?)

I pay for the premium and listen to what I want offline. I imagine Google Play is similar in style?

Do you just manually put together playlists?

My approach in GPM was 'thumbs uping' a few songs I liked, and from that time it just gradually learns my music habits and plays things it thinks I'll like, I just hit "I'm feeling lucky" and it'd play songs I generally liked, with little repeating.

I thought Spotify's radio (selecting an artist, genre or song and clicking Start Radio) would be similar, but they just loop back round after about 30 songs.

8 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Whoever gave me my own title, a BIG thank you! I'll have a lot of fun telling my friends IN THE CITY about it. :lol: 

When i got mine i did literally laugh out loud. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Just been and brought a beagle subject to getting him checked by a vet, lovely little thing it is

*bought. Sorry, pet hate :D

But congrats. Absolutely love Beagles. If I were getting a dog then a beagle would very much be a contender for the dog I'd get 

(but would probably lose out to a husky in the end)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

When i got mine i did literally laugh out loud. 

I don't even know what mine means, what it's referenced to, or anything.

I'm like the golden boy here. Everyone loves me.

(inb4haters).

On 12/05/2016 at 18:28, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Some years back I overheard a conversation in a second hand bookstore, while I was squatting and browsing the lower shelves (predominantly occupied by those old Penguin paperbacks & French and Russian writers), between an older gentleman and the owner. The older gentleman claimed that asparagus would cure his cancer, and he had stopped visiting his GP because he watched a documentary online which informed him, to his horror, that doctors were in cahoots with pharmaceutical companies, and they all just wanted money. The owner, somewhat dishearteningly, didn't stop the older gentleman in is tracks but seemed to agree that medical care was all a big racket. The older gentleman then promised to come back with a dvd of the documentary. I decided to leave before my blood indeed boiled.

I may have told that story before.

Asparagus also prevents blood from boiling.  True fact.

• Like 1

I had a whole thing written out here and ready to post, but then I read it and said to myself, "What a load of shit", and deleted whatever the **** I was trying to say, lol

• Like 1

Â