Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

7 hours ago, Tegis said:

This evening might get messy as f**k

cHejDDl.jpg

If you're drinking enough whisky to get messy drunk, you may as well drink a cheap blended. Those beauties are for sipping, no more than two or three at a sitting. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If you're drinking enough whisky to get messy drunk, you may as well drink a cheap blended. Those beauties are for sipping, no more than two or three at a sitting. 

I shall sample in small doses. The place is also a small distillery wich produces its own single malt. Rather tasty.

Spirit_of_Hven_Urania_45%25-2008_3.jpg

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

my son is mad on the song iron man, he nails the riff and the start where it says i am iron man in a robotic voice. hes forever singing it :) its all down to his love of super heroes and iron man and all that rather than down to the love of the band.

Seeing a car literally fly past me over the weekend. 

Totally took me by surprise and I've still only a vague idea of how. I was stopped, waiting to turn right. He clearly didn't see that as he was doing a fair old speed as he flew past. He obviously clocked it at the last minute, cut up across the kerb and took off. How he didn't hit me I've no idea but he bounced off a brick wall, almost tipped over and ended up facing facing me on a grass verge about 50 yards down the road. 

If it weren't for his quick reflexes, I'd have been rear-ended (ooh-er) at speed. As it is I've still no idea how he managed to get past me with clipping me. I got out to see if he was OK as he hit the wall pretty hard. By the time I crossed the road, he'd driven off.

All very bizarre but no damage to me and I got to see a flying car. What's not to like :)

Â