Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Fridays off work :D

Although I did have to work 16 hours yesterday to manage to have today off! :angry:

Did you skim read through a load of work whilst drinking a glass of wine and watching TV and then whack smiley faces on everything before posting on Facebook how hard you worked ?

Although I did have to work 16 hours yesterday to manage to have today off! :angry:

Did you skim read through a load of work whilst drinking a glass of wine and watching TV and then whack smiley faces on everything before posting on Facebook how hard you worked ?

I'm not a teacher  :)

I don't know how you do it. Are there even 16 hours in a day?

The only people that should be doing those hours are prostitutes.

Oh and our new kitchen, cooking in luxury from now on.

before:

D6PjYPu.jpg

After:

NNf7Scd.jpg

You seem to have tiled up the window!

I like what rob did .....two glasses of wine ...one with rohypnol so he can DHUTWU in the new kitchen :D

• Like 1

Over here I'd say 80% of the population have it in the bathroom.

And the washing machine

Where did you buy that from Rob ?

What, the kitchen? B&Q. 3 year interest free credit hooked me :)

See, now I'm picturing Graham Norton with Amanda Holdens nipples...

I'd like to splooge over her raspberries

• Like 1

First real day off today since Christmas, took the missus and the baby to woodchester mansion and park, highly recommend it if anyone is interested. A few pints in a local market town pub and now I'm gonna get pissed.

Its been a good day

Edited by Jimzk5

being 205 points clear in the works dream team mini league with only a few games to go. looks like im going to win it for the third year on the trott  :hooray:

Jonathan?

being 205 points clear in the works dream team mini league with only a few games to go. looks like im going to win it for the third year on the trott  :hooray:

Jonathan?

haha had to google that as im not that sad to watch it  :D  i think the special one is a more suited name.

Â