Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Im going to watch Noel Gallagher in Copenhagen on Tuesday. Its hard to describe how much I like his songs so I won't even try.

You like the song Wonderwall? I wrote that.

Hi Noel!

I'd a 10 Patent on this morning on Road To Riches, Martello Tower & Killultagh Vic, 2 won but if 3 had I'd be up about 20k. I got about 2k back.

I come home after being on the beer since 12 this morning, realised I did a 5er bet on Peace & Co, Martello Tower & Killultagh Vic and find 2882.50 in my account.

What a day.

• Like 3

I'd a 10 Patent on this morning on Road To Riches, Martello Tower & Killultagh Vic, 2 won but if 3 had I'd be up about 20k. I got about 2k back.

I come home after being on the beer since 12 this morning, realised I did a 5er bet on Peace & Co, Martello Tower & Killultagh Vic and find 2882.50 in my account.

What a day.

Great example of billy bullshitting. You've got the right idea.
  • Like 1

What a day.

Great example of billy bullshitting. You've got the right idea.

ax1qpz.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know what it is. I always assume it's just them wanting to sound more impressive than they actually are just to get people to like them or something.

Which is odd, because I think most people are attracted to modest people who can take the piss out of themselves. Personally it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me if this guy was living in Four Oaks or in Handsworth.

But you told me, in confidence, that if it turned out that he did live in Four Oaks and he was a doctor that you'd take it all back and "let him operate on you", as you think that despite the lies, he's a really good looking bloke.

Like I say, that was in confidence though (hence why I'm sending this as PM! Don't worry, I won't out you to the others).

People bullshitting about how busy they are is a special pet hate of mine.

Even if they're not bullshitting and they really are that busy. Nobody cares how busy you are.

You're talking about teachers here right

Worse still is they then have to tell you how they deserve that class of wine they are now having in front of the TV and then they have to specify the colour the brand and the all important year the wine was made to confirm their sophistication ....

I don't know what it is. I always assume it's just them wanting to sound more impressive than they actually are just to get people to like them or something.

Which is odd, because I think most people are attracted to modest people who can take the piss out of themselves. Personally it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me if this guy was living in Four Oaks or in Handsworth.

But you told me, in confidence, that if it turned out that he did live in Four Oaks and he was a doctor that you'd take it all back and "let him operate on you", as you think that despite the lies, he's a really good looking bloke.

Like I say, that was in confidence though (hence why I'm sending this as PM! Don't worry, I won't out you to the others).

Ssshhhhhhut up!!!!

Being annoyed at villa for not being ruthless and going after more goals in a second half after scoring 4 by half time :)

It's not very polite to thrash the home team in front of their fan.

• Like 2

Getting over the manflu that's been pissing me off all week. 

Must have been nice to have something to keep you occupied so the mind doesn't go senile. 

:o  :o  :huh:

Maybe I should have put in a  ;) I am very jealous of Mooneys retirement as I stare at the clock all day to in work.  :(

Â