Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

why doesnt Randy just put a poll on the official website and let registered season ticket holders pick the line up. Who needs a manager! We know the squad.. cheapest option.. and we cant blame anyone but our selves.

Villa.. the fans club!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good. Another person coming into the club that people are going to berate at every opportunity because they refuse to give them a chance.

I think it's more about the perception that he looks down on our club tbh, rather than his managerial capabilities.

why doesnt Randy just put a poll on the official website and let registered season ticket holders pick the line up. Who needs a manager! We know the squad.. cheapest option.. and we cant blame anyone but our selves.

Villa.. the fans club!

Thats what he did with the club badge and look what happened!!! Still can't get over it.

You know what people in the media circus do not think were a big club, take Mersin who himself said I only realised how big this club was when I joined! It's about changing perceptions, if he's a good coach I really couldn't care less what they think on Soccer Saturday, worst one on their has to be Charlie Nicholas who slags of Villa fans because of his mate DOL! Also let's not forget when he went crazy when Barry scored the equaliser at Stamford Bridge!

If it is Houllier, then I prepared to give him a chance. I think we all should. We are a different club to Liverpool, and I think that he deserves a chance to show that he can do the business with a club that doesn't have its head up its arse.

If it's not Houllier, please can it be someone outrageously off the radar, like Cryuff, Dechamps or Hiddink. Just to give us some positive media coverage!!

**** hell. Pinochio in tow with Houllier. Is there enough room between the dug out and the Witton Lane Stand for his **** snout.
him and Albrighton together ha ha..the concorde is back with a bang.

Albrighton looks like a young Barry Manilow !

If Houllier does come in then he will need to bring in some staff as we currently are short in the Coaches area.

It is pure speculation about Thompson & nothing else atm, but should he be brought in give the guy a chance before berating him.

If we all live in the past the future would be a sorry state.

It is time to move on, we are not going to get our own personal choices as Manager so get over it & support your Team.

Gerard Houllier will do a good job for villa imo.

The mans took a break from football and is now ready to show people how good he really is.

I hope he is the next villa manager because he will bring to the table what we need to take the next step imo.

Just give the guy a chance and back him.

**** hell. Pinochio in tow with Houllier. Is there enough room between the dug out and the Witton Lane Stand for his **** snout.

Just one of a series of disgraceful nosist comments posted on this board in the past few hours.

There should be no place for nasal discrimination in modern football!