Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southgate needs to learn his trade in the lower leagues tbh. We need someone experienced in the game who can hit the ground running.
Martin Jol or Mark Hughes.

IMO there is no way will get either IF Randy Lerner was not prepared to give MON all the Milner money there is no way he will buy out contracts that could costs reputedly £10 mill

Hate to say it but we are not going to get a "name" imo

Proud past uncertain future!

What do people think about Ferguson? Seems pretty decent.

Don't think he'd leave Man Utd, tbh ;)

Hmmmmm, Ancelotti?

Not qualified enough. Only won the double last year.

Rumours are that Mourinho is fed up at having no money to spend at Real ;)

Southgate needs to learn his trade in the lower leagues tbh. We need someone experienced in the game who can hit the ground running.

IMO there is no way will get either IF Randy Lerner was not prepared to give MON all the Milner money there is no way he will buy out contracts that could costs reputedly £10 mill

Exactly, I stated above that the next few weeks is going to decide our ambition as a club.

pay for the 8m randy for jol after todays shocking result

if its mac villa aprk will be empty for the next few seasons. i wont tolerate shitness like today

Lol, what a difference one week makes.

Suarez?! I think we could probably get Jol but it would cost us.

But Suarez? Not only would he cost an absolute shitload if Ajax were willing to sell, but there would be a considerable amount of much better clubs than us after him. Never going to happen.

I'm with Mike on this.

I said the day Mon left that we'd go for a cheap option and most likely a yes man. Unfortunately I still believe that to be the case. I hope the board prove me wrong but I fear they are becoming incompetent.